for Operation: Birthday Cake

5/1/2016 c1 Guest
what a coincidence! I never knew it but still I've at least read it just 1 hour after the finish of his b'day! I'm awesome; NO, YOU are awesome!
5/13/2014 c1 6radcherryblossom
Woow, nice move Sasuke. I couldn't help smiling at the cute-ness of this story. Very kawaii. Nice, creative plot and absolutely no grammatical errors! Good job!
Rating: 8/10 :)
3/8/2014 c1 pastelkittens666
Chouji is such a sweetheart! Poor guy seems to get forgotten a lot...how sad.

Everything about this was super cute and I enjoyed it, excellent work!
12/5/2013 c1 AmutoStAr7
this was a good story! i hope you update the others soon! merry christmas btw!
5/31/2013 c1 Guest
I love cakes! ( )
7/5/2011 c1 XeniaKunoichi
I substituted baking powder with baking soda once...it was not pretty. Or tasty, for that matter.
12/31/2010 c1 themanlymoustache
Aww, this was so cute. I really liked how sweet Sasuke was to Sakura. And the whole line about him being a 'rock' made me laugh.
8/22/2010 c1 6IPreferLemonPie
HAHHAHAHHAHHA! I loved it! IT WAS WAY TOO AWESOME! I. Loved. It.

HAHAHHAHA! YEAH STH LIKE THAT HAPPENED WITH MY FRIEND! I'm good at cooking but... my friends they aren't quite the geniuses...
5/27/2009 c1 Xx AmuTadase xX
sorry for the last review. i click enter before i was doen with my name. all i had was Xx Amu*

i didnt finsh sorry ^_^"
5/27/2009 c1 Xx Amu
aww their cute together! and XD sasuke's an dummy when it comes to cooking! XD LOL
4/2/2009 c1 The Angel Of Ruin
hahahahahahah OH MY GOD! IS THS KID RETARTED WHO THE HELL ADDS BAKING SODA! but anyways i loved it! please make another.
10/4/2008 c1 CHERRY-BLOSSOM
hehe frilly apron :D
9/3/2008 c1 ichigohaatsu
OMG really funny
7/22/2008 c1 CeciliaaktlSasuke
lol i kno what u mean with friends who aren't pros! We're in highschool and my friend didn't even kno how peel a potato X.X

lol she was doing it backwards...i was dying. Anywho lol nice one shot ..entertaining.
6/10/2008 c1 P-Prince
Lol, great short story! its good to see you updating! I cant cook either :(
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »