for Reality or Dream?

5/22/2018 c1 4Wilting CherryBlossom
I love this story
4/19/2013 c1 27E3-FantasyandReality
With your reviews in my stories, I had a gut feeling you are an excellent writer and well, I was right! You did an amazing job here and I want to see you publish more stories in the near future! And this is the time when I thank you for your reviews! ;)

-Exciled3-
1/9/2013 c1 3KisameFest
I liked it, and the confession at the end. Aww!
9/6/2012 c1 63jewel-shards
Nice. I was sad when I thought Dee died! I'm glad it was just a dream. I loved Ryo's confession at the end. This was pretty good and I hope you keep writing.
8/4/2011 c1 3BrokenxxGlass
Very well writen ^_^
7/13/2011 c1 43Ravenus
Hi there!

First of all it was a really great story, I loved it, enjoyed it! Well done for your first fic!

But there is a small but ;) Just a suggestion: The title gives away too much. While Dee was dying I thought (except from OMG NOOOO): this is Ryo's dream.

It would have provoked more emotion with another title.

Please don't be mad at me, I like to say what I think.

Go on writing, there are definately too less Fake fics around here!
10/8/2009 c1 bishyfreak
Very good for a first story. Glad it was only a dream and Dee wasn't dead. Hope to see more. ^-^
7/21/2009 c1 24Kitty in the Box
oh woot! lemme wipe the sweat off my forehead. LOL. thank goodness, it's just some freaky dream. very nice story.
2/21/2009 c1 24TheCupcakeMonster
OH SHIT! THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm sitting here reading this, and I've never ever heard of FAKE before, and then I just start crying! I really thought Dee had died! I TOTALLY GOT INTO IT! Now I gotta go read/watch FAKE! I think it's an anime...?

Oh well

IT ENDED AWESOMELY!

now I feel like writing a sasunaru or something that's like this! I hope you don't mind! :D
8/7/2008 c1 18RemindsmeofaWestSideStory
Aw!

I almost cried.

I love this!
7/4/2008 c1 tenshisan007
that was fantastic! keep writing! i will be looking forward to your next FAKE story.
5/15/2008 c1 9Emi1988
Aw how adorable! I liked it though there was lots of angst but not much actual Dee/Ryo PDA. Good work and keep writing!
5/4/2008 c1 HoneyGoodness123
Wow. I'm just in shock that this was your very first fic! I absolutly love it! Oh, if you ever need a beta, look me up, kk? ^_^
4/30/2008 c1 10Poshu
SO TOTALLY SWEET! I was hoping Dee wasn't real gone. very nice job, especially for your first!