for Reid's Absolution

6/6/2012 c2 WheresReenie
I too am upset at the apparent censorship going on. Who is determining what's offensive and what is not? Why are some stories deemed upacceptable (after they have been up for quite some time) while others remain untouched?

I'm not a writer, but am an avid reader. As a reader, it is up to you to know what you are comfortable with. If you do not like M stories or slash. Don't read!

I'd encourage the mods to add a category of MA to further define content. But if my favorite writers and stories are consistently stymied or removed, I will move on to a different venue to read these. I will follow my favorite writers, wherever they go.

I'd like to sign the petition, but don't know how...
5/24/2012 c1 4Ryleigh Hayle
So beautiful but so sad!
8/22/2011 c1 Azrael200
Well uhm, nothing new to say here, honestly. I do like this one too. Perhaps write more, add something new to the mix, approach a new theme?

I have read your profile and seen what you listed there as fav characters, so why not play with those as well? I'm sure you'd do a great job.
7/19/2008 c1 9mimzie
wow!

that was fantastic!
6/30/2008 c1 6Fuzzy Wolf
This is really beautiful and some how right. Because after all if you really truly want to die who in the world has the right to stop you?

It may hurt them but think about how Reid fells knowing he's distroying all that he's worked for every time he filed the syring? Hell i'd kill myself to!

This is Fuzzy sighning out