FanFiction.Net
for I'm Sorry Wasted Time

7/13/2020 c1 Guest
Not gonna lie they got us in the first half
5/30/2019 c1 Derek
Kim saying to ron can you forgive me for the way that untreated you ilove you
10/15/2018 c1 hmclrk
fooled me! I thought she was talking to him in a coffin.
2/15/2016 c1 Bobtrumpet
I just llove these quiet, contemplative one-shots. I can almost hear her voice giving life to the words. Well done.
1/3/2013 c1 JP Marshall Law
Good 1 shot
9/24/2012 c1 12levi2000a1
Damn this is good. I have been trying to capture the same feelings in my stories. but never as well as you have here.
7/21/2009 c1 Katsumara
Sorry I haven't reviewed this earlier, but my word.. this was handled in a fantastic manner. Ron is right though. They do have a whole lifetime to make up for lost time. Sure they may have lost a few years.. but they have each other forever now.

Great work as always.
1/11/2009 c1 23Mr. Wizard
Beautiful summation of the series. Soul mates are made, not met. Nice to know they will make up for that time.
9/16/2008 c1 2Shrike176
Touching story, really nice ending. Love to see others like it.
8/5/2008 c1 2Drakonis Aurous
Very nicely done. Touching and sweet especially the ending. Nice surprise there. Keep up the great work!

- Drakonis Aurous
5/18/2008 c1 Larry Sentinel 103
Very nice Thomas. Looks like you put everything about their relationship out in a concise manner. Hopefully they will have plenty of time.

Larry
5/11/2008 c1 TheRondo
just reread it, and still just as awesome. keep it up, man.
5/1/2008 c1 34Ran Hakubi
Aw.

And that's all I've got to say.

Keep on writing in the free world.
5/1/2008 c1 sim26
Beautyfully written, its refreshing to read a good story which relates actually to the show. Unlike this 3. rate crap where everyone takes horrid untruth for facts, which ffnet seems to be flooded nowadays.
5/1/2008 c1 15screaming phoenix
I have always thought Kim was a little hard on herself not noticeing Ron as boyfriend material earlier than she did. After all we usually ignore,or take for granted, the things we care for the most:the things that are right in front of us the whole time.
19 Page 1 2 Next »