for 25 Ways to Prank Snape Redux Version

1/6/2018 c4 I Love Snape
This is really mean.
4/4/2016 c6 5Addie Lover of Stories
I love you. Just thought you ought to know. This story was bootiful! XD Thanks for writing!
10/1/2015 c4 mercutio-rane
OMG that was amazing
4/17/2015 c7 22Lady Anatui
This story is absolutely hilarious. Thank you for its existence.
3/9/2015 c7 8Avalonemyst
Made me laugh!
11/20/2014 c7 VisitorAJ
This stoy was hilarious and I hope you write a sequel. Thanks for the laughs, VisitorAJ.
8/18/2014 c7 FireMelon013
This was a hilarious story! Made me laugh out loud. Finished it in one sitting while also studying for a test. :)
12/26/2013 c7 Darksider Obi-wan Kenobi
Okay being up at 4 AM and reading this is a bad mix... To make it worse Laughing my butt off and attempting and sadly failing to stifle my laughter... I'm actually surprised I didn't fall over... My side hurt like twice from laughing to hard it took me a couple of minutes to remember to breath.

This was incredible. Weasley Twins rule! Oh gosh I those twins get into trouble and yet they brush it off so easily! Oh how I love them!

Thank you for giving me such an incredible mood change!

This is FAVED!

:D
6/21/2013 c7 1Truman B
FUNNY!
12/27/2012 c6 3Firenze Fox
Hahahahahahahahaha, this absolutely cracked me up! Keep writing!
8/14/2012 c5 maraudersfan1414
All of the weasley pranks are so ingenious!
7/28/2012 c7 9DeathOfSanity
Please, please, please, you have to do a sequel. I haven't laughed so much in such a long time. My favorite was when Snape got turned into a leprochan. That was genius! Brilliant the way that you portrayed Fred and George. Brilliant!
1/1/2012 c1 151Qoheleth
Dear Jennifer:

I always wondered how the twins figured out the magic phrase. It makes much more sense now. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
7/23/2011 c7 8BlueCrownFics
lmfao, I smiled, I laughed, I burst into hysterical giggles. Nicely written, creative pranks (even the cliché ones); overall magnificent read!

Instant favorite!
6/8/2011 c7 Dantei
This story is very entertaining and it would be great if there was a sequel. I must congratulate for the originality.
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »