for Stranded With You

4/23/2018 c1 jbadillodavila
Muy bueno
12/15/2017 c6 aniox
I vote she gives birth on the island.
6/26/2015 c8 6WayofLife4587
have u ever thought of writing this story but writing it like they never got rescued and what would happen if brennan had the baby on the island not on the boat
4/29/2015 c10 2PineappleKiwiMango
The many things I hate about stories. Bad spelling, punctuation, grammatical errors, not a good hook. This story doesn't have any of that. It's perfect.
4/23/2014 c7 Joy995072
OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I LOVE JAG I thank you sooo much for putting me in your amazing story I always knew Rabb and Mackenzie would marry :)
9/15/2013 c10 mbell185
Why did you stop the story here?
3/21/2013 c10 1iamlordvoldemort1981
Great story line, great story in general!...i hope you write more like this soon :)
6/28/2012 c3 AnnabethMartinez
its good but i forgot to tell u in the last chapter that bones never call booth seeley
6/26/2012 c1 AnnabethMartinez
i lie it but dr.b doesnt do sacracism imma keep reading though
10/23/2010 c10 1Silverlark2
Great story. I love the way the story progresses.Post the epilogue soon :)
4/13/2010 c10 8TravelingSue
Great job, I really liked this... I so love the "JAG" inclusion, that was great fun. And I am a huge CRIB fan so you including that in your story was great.
2/15/2010 c10 Addicted2Castle
What a great and cute story! I just came across it and just HAD TO read it!

Wonderfully written! I loved it very much!

Funny that you worked on that what I was wondering right from the beginning...I mean, they got together in the first chapter and I was wondering where it would lead them, when you'll be showing them acting as a couple and WHAT would happen...

I really was screaming out of joy (my poor neighbors) just HOW you got them rescued. I couldn't believe it! You've got to know that I LOVE JAG very much as well as Lois&Clark... I thought it would be nice to see they develop a friendship and was happy to see you kinda picked up on that. Loved that!

I also loved that you made Tempe think of a girl as soon they figured she's pregnant. I loved that a lot. And I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when I read they got a baby boy. But as soon I read that she was still in pain I just knew they're about to have twins and I hoped their second baby was a girl! And I was more than happy to see it happen. As for the names...they're beautifull thought of...first I thought they would name them after their rescuer - especially the girl. I love the name Sarah! ...

Gosh, I could go on and on and on! :)

Again, thanks for a wonderful, lovely, funny, cute and beautifully written story! I loved it very much! Keep going, please!
8/19/2009 c10 4eltmiss
aww that was so sweet! Booth and Bones make such a good couple! It was so well written... i absolutely loved it!
6/16/2009 c11 2WishforBooth
very nice ending. i only have one question. serena and casey?
6/16/2009 c10 WishforBooth
very sweet chapter! i loved the sex-ed talk with parker.
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »