for Strange

12/31/2013 c1 11TheEvilPinkCupcake
THIS IS FREAKING PERFECT. You are amazing. 3
8/25/2013 c1 32Star197
I guess all that matters is if they're happy :)

But they totally are the cutest couple on the show, I kinda saw it coming, considering she's probably the only one that can pelt him with tennis balls and get him to wear a dress :D
7/9/2011 c1 xxNewNamexx
I could not stop smiling.
9/10/2008 c1 Samaire
Lola isn't my favorite character, but she's still cool and can be absolutely hilarious! My favorite part is "there was that goofy smile on Logan's face and the silly giggle that escaped from Quinn's lips when he kissed her goodnight outside their dorm room." And the part when he kisses her at breakfast like he hasn't seen her in ten years. Oh, I just loved the whole thing and i love your writing, alright?
7/26/2008 c1 2juicyfruit007
very cute! lola finally understands!
6/10/2008 c1 2lambtastic
:3 aw. i love them as a couple. they are the most adorable couple on earth!
5/6/2008 c1 wannabi428
MAGNIFIC'!(lol, did i write that right?) i LOVE this fic, it's already in my top 10 favs:)!
5/6/2008 c1 13hondagirl
Very cute. I quite enjoyed this.
5/4/2008 c1 abovetherim
i really liked that good job!
5/4/2008 c1 3pseudonym55
Very, very, very good! This was great and I'm kind of sad it's a oneshot, but I couldn't see it any other way. Keep it up!
5/4/2008 c1 59doodleswriter357
aww that was adorable!

it was awesome to see it through one of the gang's view!

great story love it!
5/4/2008 c1 9maximumfan
Aw! This was so cute! It was really written like I thought the charactors would react! It was fantastic!
5/4/2008 c1 2Slothy Girl
I loved it! Hee hee, I always liked Quinn and Logan as a couple and to finally have it happen was a dream come true! Thank you for writing this insightful piece and please continue writing!
5/3/2008 c1 FaberryFan
it was really good

=)
5/3/2008 c1 103Shizuku Tsukishima749
Absolutely magnificent!

The way Lola analyzed their relationship and finally decided it was 'natural' and 'more than enough if they made each other happy' was SO BEAUTIFUL!

I seriously adored this, so much so that it's totally going to my Favorites! PLEASE continue writing in this analytical way! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for gracing us with your phenomenal skills! ^U^ *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
24 Page 1 2 Next »