for Cinderella

11/23/2013 c1 COTTFAN101
Omg! I actually thought that it was theresa class of the titans and her dad! And that the guy who asked her 2 marry her was jay! I feel for it!
4/5/2011 c1 3Feather Gambler
=] Loved it! The idea was really original and I like how you used Jay as her father. He does have a daddy-like appeal. Nonetheless a very awesome story.
5/3/2010 c1 Guest
wow i sure didn't see that coming. how would theresa and theresa know if someone was talking to them or the other? either way it was brilliant. when it said cinderella i thoght it was the by the ceetah girls. look it up on youtube, it's perfect 4 atlanta and theresa.
9/6/2008 c1 4rubies'n'diamonds
Yes, you got me (dazzeling diamond)!

That was an adorable story! Simple, and the song was beautifully used. Just lovely, I was so happy in the end that it was Jay and Theresa's daughter, I literally squeled, cause I knew that meant that they'd gotten together. Lovely!
8/29/2008 c1 51HoneyGoddess57
That was so cute, aw.
8/10/2008 c1 20photo41
AW! (and, yes I did think it was Theresa...) Just to make sure I got it right... Jay & Theresa got married, had a little girl and named her after her mother. Yes? And Jay is going through life as she grows up. It was 2 cute!

Photo41
5/13/2008 c1 14Biana Delacroix
You had me completely fooled! That was very well written, especially since I love the song 'Cinderella'. Keep up the good work!
5/5/2008 c1 71Becky Sky
I admit, I thought that it was Theresa. This was really sweet. Jay reminds me alot like Theresa's dad, and you really used that nicely. Great work, and can't wait for more stories from you!:)
5/4/2008 c1 reborn-fire-bird
Aaww that was really cute! and ya you did have me thinking that it was Theresa from CotT. Anyway, I love Steven Curtis Chapman! he has some amazing stuff hey? nice song choice! =D