for Senioritis

1/16 c13 stardavis1616
This is TOO AWSOME ️️️️️️️️️️️
3/12/2021 c13 jadewestsissorluv
awwwwwwww, this so is so cute, and kinda sad at the climax, I'm just glad they worked things out.
8/21/2020 c13 16gottaLoveLOVE
Awww this fic was incredibly sweet, that you for it
7/2/2019 c13 Guest
Aw, this was so cute. And well written, too. In times of heated romance and fluffy moments between the two, I found my heart swelling with joy. And in the recent chapters, my heart literally broke every time Logan surpressed his emotions. I cried for goodness sake! I was so heart broken for both of them that my heart ached every single time Logan thought about his life and how empty it was without Quinn. And ai especially felt like breaking Alex's neck when Logan first mentioned him raising his hand up. Immediately, I knew what was to come. But instead of prepare my heart with she'll armor and arming myself with tissues, I kept of reading, my hand hovering over the "Next" button. I'm not entirely sure if this is the end and the story is completed (since I recall in the author's note at the beginning of the chapter, there was mention
2/6/2018 c1 Annie mouse
This chapter was realy funny and I think this is one of the few fanfictions that I really like and continue the story correctly and doesnt just ruin the entire thing for me .
8/1/2016 c12 katelyn
this is one of the best quogan stories i have ever read!
6/7/2016 c13 2miley-nanami
This is so cool! Please, finish it!
7/18/2015 c13 Guest
Really good. But can you finish to the end of senior year? Please? And include everybody's reactions after Quinn and Logan get back together? Please?
2/14/2015 c13 Terri
I go back from time to time to read this story bc this chapter is one of the most perfect things I've ever read! Quogan! Please complete this if you're still on here :) love this story!
11/21/2014 c13 21TrixieNancy124
Glad they got back together! *cheer* Is there still going to be more? Cant wait!
8/27/2014 c13 15kittenamos
Great story! I couldn't stop reading it. Love this couple! Glad things worked out for them in the end. :D
7/20/2014 c13 1sad lasagna
How cute! :)
7/14/2014 c13 5Charlie'Rocker
That was so cute! Like so romantic and awww! I just loved it... But I kinda want to see Logan getting involved in a fight with Alex! And well... Quinn using her zap watch with him would be awesome!
6/10/2014 c13 3Fanficgirl1999