for Stars in the Sky

7/9/2008 c1 VeiledMalice
Wow. I've only read the prologue so far, but I have to say this has to be one of the better Ranma fics I've seen out there, and I've read quite a few. If your later chapters are anything like this, you can bet I'll be watching intently.

It helps that I enjoy fics that have Ranma embracing his girl side (without chucking the guy side, that's important), but still, you have some serious skill with describing emotional states. Two thumbs up.
7/9/2008 c4 8Dumbledork
Brilliant.
7/9/2008 c4 10Wonderbee31
Most exceelnt part there, and really enjoyed the way that the two of them, Ranma and Kasumi care so deeply for each other. Enjoyed the meet with the civilian forms, and wonder what might come of Ami's dream, as well as what this might mean further down the road with Ranma and Kasumi's new abilities.
7/9/2008 c4 1Ookii Mamoru
What a horrific way to power up. Thanks for the slow progress.

OM
7/8/2008 c4 1Kalen Darkmoon
Great chapter. Enjoying the story. The crossover part with B5 was different. The only part questionable though was that to my knowledge the Shadows themselves couldn't produce those purple beams of destruction - it was produced by their techno-organic ships. Still they worked out well enough for this story.
7/8/2008 c4 Madtic
I DO HOPE THAT Ranma has a more open relationship with kasumi.. I like the idea of Ami being involved with Ranma.

But we shall see.

I do hope to see a bit of whats going on with the NWC as well as what you have already written.

very pleasent read here and i look forward to more!
7/8/2008 c4 Jerry Unipeg
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! (*x5) Great to see Ranma growing up with Kasumi. Well done on the fight.
7/8/2008 c4 6rochchen
Hmm... it seems that Ranma's death moved up the time for their decision.

So Ranma's rebirth made him into a phoenix? Or was he still part phoenix? Saffron seems more mature as a child than he did before the ascension. Something good came from that rebirth.

Oh, by the way, I read somewhere that if you steal from one source, it's called plagiarism, and if you steal from multiple sources, it's called research XD.

Keep up the good work.
7/8/2008 c4 1Zenosyke
...who's the little brother in the Saffron-Ranma dynamic here? awesome chapter by the way, it felt a bit to descriptive or wordy in places, i know you were trying to convey the levels of rediculous compared to the former states, but criminy, just beat the crap outta the guy already. lookin forward to the next chapter (of a roughly similar length hopefully). later!
7/8/2008 c4 7Taeniaea
great story plz plz update it soon!
6/16/2008 c1 Ugh
Palm, meet Forehead.

Why do people feel a need to explain Ranma's hair color? Why does everyone need to have an American somewhere in his ancestry? This is Anime, people are running around with natural blue and green heads. The normal rules of colors for various features are pretty much IGNORED. Idiots...
5/30/2008 c1 Shinji Ikari
Had to stop reading after half the first chapter. I am sorry I tried but I can't stand the OOC stuff, which is the entire story. Plus some other things that just don't do it for me. To me if your writing a fanfiction they should start out in character and slowly through the course of the story start to become OOC with proper explanations. This started BAM OOC that doesn't work and makes for a bad story.

Have a nice day
5/30/2008 c3 Midoriryu
Very interesting story you've got here. The intereactions between Ranma and Kasumi are fun to read. Not only that, but the pressure-cooker environment makes a believable kick start to their relationship. Repressed emotions, high stress situation, and knowing each other for so long... yeah I can see it. Besides, I ENJOY reading their interaction.

I must say though the bit at the end of chapter 3, ominous. Oh, and the Alexander family power is both interesting, and makes for interesting things in the future I'm sure. Also Setsuna was DAMNED fun. I thought she was an OC at first, glad she's not. This Setsuna will be enjoyable to read about.
5/28/2008 c3 Schwarzdrache
Good intro, and a pleasant set to the stage. Open plot hooks for backstory into the other members of the Alexander family, either through flashback, or side story. Keep pushing them out, comrade, I'm looking forward to more.
5/26/2008 c3 10Wonderbee31
Nice part, and really enjoying the continuing Ranma/Kasumi interaction, as well as how things are going with Setsuna and her explnations to the Scouts, who hopefully will think first, though not likely, and will be curious to see who is the first to track the runaways down.
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »