for Stars in the Sky

5/5/2008 c1 8Tribun
First off:

GREAT WORK!

I always like stories where Ranma's psychological problems with the curse are taken serious. Such a thing is bound to throw a teenage boy into a strong mental imbalance. Maybe you can also incoperate the physical changes playing in?

And then, I LIKE Ranma and Kasumi. Please, can you make more scenes where they experiment around with each other and what arouses them? Sex is a part of life, and I think after all the pent up sexual energy, they will experiment a lot. Maybe you can write an explicit version and put it on at adultfanfiction net?

Can't wait for the next.

Question: When in the timeline is this? Ranma is clear, after the failed wedding, but where in Sailor Moon? Hopefully right at the start, that would make things even more interesting.
5/5/2008 c1 5Nysk
Just one thing to say MORE PLEASE!
5/5/2008 c1 13borg rabbit
This is great! The meeting with his mother and the encounter with Kasumi brought tears to my eyes like a well written romance novel. You should be proud of this chapter.

Ciao,

Wes
5/5/2008 c1 FluffyNevyn
o, kinky. Can't help but wonder how you are going to combine this into the Sailor Universe, how and when to make a point. I never have Liked Ranma in a Fuku, always was of the opinion that he was strong enough to be a support fighter without the magic enhancement. (See the fic by A boy in the hand by dogbertcarroll).

Anyway, Always been a big fan of RaKas, although you should probably re-write that slightly to slow things down a bit. Ranma as is doesn't feel write unless he stays a bit shy and naive, also, he wouldn't want to "dishonor" Kasumi, remember, to Ranma Honor and just as importantly the appearance of honor means everything.

Good start, I look forward to its continuance.
5/5/2008 c1 Jim Ohki
:D Oh yeah, I like what you have so far. Gimmie more, and keep up the good word selection. Makes it funny.
5/5/2008 c1 8Dumbledork