for Stars in the Sky

8/29/2012 c12 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great to see Akane starting to growup some.
3/15/2012 c1 1Katsuhito
Yeah! I just got finished reading the version of SitS you have posted on mediaminer, and was upset that it was incomplete and hadn't been updated in 2 years. I'm VERY glad to see more chapters here on ffn and a last update of less than a year ago. Hopefully that means this version is still being updated.

Well, I'm off to read chapters 7 and onwards.
3/11/2012 c11 Spokavriel Daniel T. Stack
Isn't this Marcus Alexander situation with Minako a plot hole? Didn't you have the Alexander Family present in the meeting where the Senshi revealed themselves to their parents? I like the story but it feels a bit like walking over well trod ground. Are any of the Constellations on Draco's side ever going to make it back from a battle? Beryl's generals were allot more incompetent but they rarely ended up defeated like this. And they are the same nature as the big bad. Its killing the credibility for the climax of this adventure.
2/17/2012 c11 4Hitokage Higure
Please continue. This is one of the best ranma sailor moon stories.
11/7/2011 c5 2ShadowAngelBeta
*waits for Ranma to figure it out anxiously*

"Aw well, ... or somethin'" (for spoilers)

*Faceplants so hard he ends up buried in lava*

Really...
11/2/2011 c11 1lordamnesia
This story is above and beyond awesome. One of the best Ranma/SM crossovers out there, period, as good as authors like Ozzallos and cloud-dreamer, to name a couple. Seriously, I love the way this turned out, power levels, badguys, everything and anything. Even the pairing is one of the better ones, and I love how you established the connection, the final thing to push them towards being a couple instead of just friends. Keep up the great work!
10/9/2011 c11 Wharpt
As far as I can remember without rereading the previous chapters, the only Senshi not paired up yet is Hotaru/Saturn. Hopefully she'll get her chance in a year or two. As long as it isn't Happosai!

The first person to come to mind for the woman at the end of the chapter was Sailor Galaxia; but I'm probably incorrect on that so I'll wait and see in the next chapters. Which will be out soon, won't they?

One other item: I'm curious as to why you haven't cured Mint's wounds by having him triple-teamed by Cygnus, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Saturn's healing spells. Surely that combination would be enough to repair the damage wrought by the falling building and the time delay in getting to Nerima.
10/9/2011 c1 Ranmaleopard
awesome and interesting please continue!
7/7/2011 c11 1Cor Strike FX
Nice, though I wonder who the mysterious woman is.
7/5/2011 c11 3Crensler
I think you're doing a smashing job with this one, Chaos. Keep up the awesomeness.
7/5/2011 c11 10Wonderbee31
Oh boy, it looks like things are going to heat up big time here, and can't wait to see what happens next time with the gang as their next challenge, and or big bad gets ready to open up some stomp on them, though will definitely hope to see more Ranma/Kasumi, and how she is continuing to work on his feelings in this fic.
7/4/2011 c11 8Dumbledork
Enjoyed the chapter once again.
7/2/2011 c11 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great work in this chapter.
7/2/2011 c11 8Quathis
The update on most of the crowd was good, really liked how things were going. Mamoru getting in gear and dealing with his wishy-washy behavior left me with the same feelings as Ranma - about time. Liked the mystery with the women at the end. Plus the tale of future Usagi fit with most of the info we have. Until next time.
6/17/2011 c10 1Raynze76
a very interesting and refreshing story i look forward to future chapters ad hope you continue this too completetion
216 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »