for Stars in the Sky

Welcome back.
5/28/2011 c10 6Princess Asuna
yay for updates
5/27/2011 c10 2Shannon Dee
Thank you for another wonderful chapter and I like the idea of giving Ranma some brothers that he can relate to.
5/25/2011 c10 slaaneshgod
Yay another chapter. Thank you very much I always enjoy your writing.
5/19/2011 c1 ChaosRune
I knew from the warning that this was going to be OOC, but boy, did you really take it a far, the only thing I can recognize from the original characters are the names. Still, I thought to give this fic a chance till I got to this part:

Looking her son in the eye she added, "Can you promise me that you will try to explore this new side of yourself to its fullest potential?"

I can already see Ranma in skirts, chasing boys and exploring his "sexuality" in girl form, so no thanks, that's taking it already way too far, did you ever see the anime or the manga?
5/18/2011 c10 Ranmayamabushi
nouther great chapter, thanks for continuing this great story!
5/17/2011 c10 1Mizuno Tenshi2
More character development in this chapter, and I like the way you have Ranma respond to the Phoenix. Much better than the immediate acceptance you see in some stories.
5/16/2011 c10 9The Fanfic Stealer
...Khoti? Am I missing something here? Or is that some kind of foreshadowing-cliff hanger deal?
5/15/2011 c10 2GeorgeTobor
You brought in some guys for the Senshi! That was very thoughtful of you and it takes some pressure off Ranma. Tofu might be a match for a Senshi if you want. Or not, its hard to say, he is older than even Rose Boy. Ryu is not a bad choice for an Avatar. I was afraid you might let Ryoga be one and he just is not a good choice. P-chan has too long a history of Blaming Ranma and not taking responsibility for his own actions. I don't know if you have all the Avatar people chosen yet but they could be pulled from Tenchi, Batman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer(Pick Xander) or some other source.

Artemis problem with liking guys or girls is that he is a cat. So he is attracted naturally to other cats, humans in any form just don't do that much for him. Now if he stays human long enough the female chemistry and brain structure will change him. Then he might find herself starting to like guys.

There is a very good Ranma/Harry Potter cross where a Ranma that has spent 16 years locked in the body of a woman finds herself attracted to Harry. 16 years is a long time, time in which lots of things change for anyone.

Thanks for the update.
5/15/2011 c10 2Kariston Draconis
Hmmm... An excellent chapter, I must say. Not as long as some of the previous, but satisfying none the less. It's funny, I was just thinking of this story, and then BAM! New chapter. Keep up the good work.
5/15/2011 c10 8Quathis
So two brothers in one chapter, Ranma is sure building up the family fast . . . and once I wrote that I realized that Nodoka would rather he build it up another way, that she could spoil rotten. Good chapter. Until next time.
5/15/2011 c10 8Dumbledork
Yes! An update. Not much happening here, but still a great read.
5/15/2011 c10 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great to see Ranma with more help and family.
5/15/2011 c10 10Wonderbee31
Glad to see more of this story, and really enjoyed how Ranma continues to grow up and outward here, and will look forward as the next major threat arrives on the scene, as well as seeing how tings will go afterwards, and who might be changed for better and worse.
5/15/2011 c10 7Taeniaea