FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind

5/7 c1 raouiyeh
Hilarious! Many parts had me howling with laughter. Your writing is expressive without being over the top.
4/7 c22 evxnesco
hello hello hii moonsign

its been 2 years since my most recent comment on a chapter here, over 10 since the very first time i read and bookmarked this fic, and 16 years since you first posted it. earlier today my mind wandered into constructing possible resolutions to the gorgeous plot youve built here, and it felt like it was time for another re-read.

thank you for this timeless story! i hope you're doing well :))
3/8 c28 DukeCityGirl
Thank you for sharing this lovely story. I love the interaction and sparring banter between Harry and Draco. What a great relationship they have started! I bet you have a lot of fun writing the Sirius/Remus relationship and James/Lily! Their interactions in Harry’s mind were lively and demonstrated the strength of their friendships. Felt sorry for poor Kings…
1/4 c28 Guest
I absolutely love this and I need the continuation
11/28/2023 c28 Black Eleanor
Absolutely love it. Can't wait to see how the tale continues
11/14/2023 c28 Antioof
this is so amazing
6/2/2023 c28 Helene Nightfire
This was fun.
Thanks for sharing!
I would love to see how you end the story. I feel like the chamber of secrets and another snake are in his future! With neutralized basilisk venom in his past will he become a basilisk animagus? After all they do say opposites attract! (The Ferret & the Snake) why not?
Or maybe Teddy brings him a real snake that he hears fussing…hmm can Teddy talk to snakes? Order a bunch of Slytherin pet snakes to bite tongues to defend the school or maybe hogsmead? Or they’re out in London zoo when an attack happens and Teddy has a burst of accidental magic to release the snakes to protect the kids…
So many options.
I’d love to see where your imagination takes this.
And now Draco is officially an escapee what has been happening with the house elves impersonating the Malfoys? Inquiring minds want to hear the rest of your story.
4/19/2023 c27 10teachmehowtofall
okay so I’ve been for like 10 years and when I tell you this story lives RENT FREE in my mind like I was making my grocery list recently and thinking about how Harry gets the house elves to get the finest ingredients and then he makes a sentient gateaux like
I’m about to start another reread because today I was not doing anything and my brain said “and then the tide began to turn” and I was like damn it really is time for a reread!
also cannot tell you how much I deeply appreciate that although this was left in a cliffhanger-esque situation we do have that line to be like “okay but it’ll like. probably be mostly fine.”
(Have had to find a chapter I haven’t reviewed on because I forgot this absolutely fuckery on ffn that you can’t review the same chapter more than once)
1/24/2023 c28 Guest
Pleasssse don’t abandon this amazing story. This is a masterpiece and I’ve read over and over since you started publishing. You are a superb writer, please keep updating even if it’s once every few years. ️
10/26/2022 c28 RemSiri Lover
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!, TELL ME YOU ARE WORKING ON MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS BOOK! OR A SEQUEL! OR ANYTHING! I LOVE YOUR WORK AND READ THESE BOOKS: Casting Moonshadows and Marauders of Mind. YOU ARE SO TALENTED AND J.K. ROWLING WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU!

Sorry for the ALL CAPS, I just got excited…
Also, are you working on “Casting Moonshadows”? If so I CAN’T WAIT FOR FOR IT!

-Remus/Sirius Lover
9/28/2022 c28 Wolvie26
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
9/26/2022 c28 starduster
Just finished rereading this story for like the third time after a few years and it blows me away every time. The chills and other complex emotions. The humor. I swear I've never read anyone who can tell a story like you, fanfiction and otherwise. I'm not usually one to leave comments and I have a lot of anxiety about articulating things right but I feel like this is important enough. So thank you, Moonsign. I hope the spark for telling this story and Casting Moonshadows hasn't left you, as I will faithfully read any update any time. I guess I just wanted to make sure you know someone (and probably many more than just me) thinks it's not only worthwhile but truly amazing what you've done with these stories and characters. Take care.
9/20/2022 c26 8iSiRiUsLyLoVeSiRiUs
Hey Moonsign!

I've been a big fan since Casting Moonshadows started (so I've been here for a VERY long time!) and it seems this website is on its way out and the admins have abandoned it, and it seems that when payments finally lapse the site will cease function.

I'm not even sure if you're checking your notifications on this site at this point but this is the only place this fic is posted (if the Moonsign on AO3 is actually you, Casting Moonshadows lives on!). As a long, long time follower of your fics I worry about them still existing in the future, and being able to receive updates if you ever should decide to update them, so I do hope you decide to move these works of art to AO3 or another site just so they can exist on a website that is not this one.

Love you Moonsign, and I hope you're doing well!
9/18/2022 c28 Wrenpai39
Read this in a few days and I have to say I’m absolutely amazed by how good it is, great work author
8/31/2022 c1 Guest
I haven't reread this fic in years but am about to again, love it
2,299 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »