FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind

5/7/2022 c8 craftgirl1121
hi
4/29/2022 c28 ctaaax
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
2/18/2022 c1 Guest
I love this story and miss both it and Chasing Moonshadows. I can't wait for you to update both (and get this one on AO3)! I really don't know how to tell you what your writing means to me.
1/26/2022 c1 Guest
I really need you to continue this. I think you are my favorite writer and just has 2 fics
1/20/2022 c28 1whitchwhitch
I realy fell in love with this storry at first read.
and desperatly wanted it to continue.
after I read it the second time - and slept a little - something popped into my mind
possible continuation.
took some time to work it out
but is now to be found on this page
Hopefully you like it.
thenks a lot!
1/5/2022 c28 Arius
fuck fuck fuck fuck holy fornicating mother christ fuckity fuck, am i the only one who noticed that what draco saw in the room of requirement and thought to be vincent crabbe was actually an ithambo? ethambo? gothambo? gotham? whateveritis, and the room provided him with vials of snake poison too! ingenious! that alone deserves a pulitzer (that's what they're calling it now, innit?)
12/2/2021 c27 59Rebe Marauder
Disfruté mucho esta historia. Es como la cuarta vez que la leo. Es muy interesante. Ojalá pudieras continuarla. Espero te encuentres bien de salud
11/15/2021 c28 Guest
Where the hell is the end?
10/31/2021 c19 evxnesco
,, heyy moonsign :D
i feel like at this point u have to be sick of seeing my username pop up in the reviews for this fic Again so i apologize for that, but also ;, its kinda ur fault for writing such an addictive story. kidding (mostly)

real talk though, i can't tell you how many times i've reread this over the past 8 or so years because i lost count a Very Long time ago. what i can tell you though is that i've never had a story stick with me the way yours has; not even the hp series itself has gotten as many rereads out of me. i think part of it stems from how much of a nostalgia piece it is for me? i was 12 when i first read this, and i'm about to turn 20. for the longest time, this fic has been something so uniquely comfy for me to fall back on and just lose myself in, even just for a little while. i genuinely can't thank you enough for giving me that.

life has sucked recently, and i found myself back here after a pretty long time away. like any story, some fics get a little old after a few reads, but i've never had that experience with a fic of yours. this reread was no exception; i found myself falling in love with the little universe you've created here all over again, and remembering exactly what made me adore these versions of the characters i love so much.

so ;. i do wanna say that if the past couple years especially have taught me anything (like i'm sure it's taught alottt of other ppl as well), it's that life Happens. so if in the midst of being a real functioning adult, harry potter fanfic hasn't exactly been at the top of your priority list, i really can't blame you at all. but ;, i Do absolutely love your writing and the stories you've shared with us, so if there's ever a time where you feel like sharing more with us someday, i'll definitely be there to read it and love it too.

anyways tldr; i'm back again for the 2839493969th time and i'm feeling nostlagic and weepy So i'm leaving u a mushy mess of feelings . sorry 33

also this is my 4th time trying to post this review bc i've left one on all my fav chapters already
9/24/2021 c28 2dvdvante
Still reading in 2021 for the third time. I love this story and I miss it so, and I also hope you’re in good health!
8/20/2021 c1 7voyagemaiden
I've been following this story from the very beginning. I just wanted to say thank you for this masterpiece. It's one of the best stories on this site. I really do hope you come back to us. Your fans will always be here waiting for your return.
7/28/2021 c28 6PaleWolfsHowl
Er, I know it’s been a really long while since you’ve updated. I think, if I remember correctly, you updated Casting Moonshadows back in September? Anyways- this fic is so good, and I really do hope to see you continue it.
Though you did tweak how some of the characters original personalities a little, I think it added a lot to the story.
I hope you end up continuing this fic someday.
6/28/2021 c28 Guest
OH MY GOODNESS! I love this so stinking much YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT!
6/27/2021 c20 Guest
He was only mostly dead. Mostly dead isn’t all dead
6/25/2021 c28 Guest
Moonsign as usual i owe you my life, i wander back to this fic ever so often to find it updated and i am always, Always, pleased. You weave together a beautiful story and i enjoy rereading it from the start everytime
2,299 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »