FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind

6/24/2021 c8 Guest
Love the so g
6/20/2021 c1 Anerez
You are a brilliant writer and I love both your stories
6/15/2021 c8 3Porky Johnson
I also think the Houses are a little OOC too. I don't remember the Houses being so antagonistic against Slytherin, especially towards the end. I bet that with Slughorn even leading a few Slytherins to fight on Hogwarts' side, the antagonism would have changed. And I don't like how its gotten an anti-Gryffindor slant to it. I mean, the idea is good-Slytherin needs to be seen as more than evil-but the execution was a little shoddy, I think. It became too conventional to have any real impact. I had trouble believing that these were the same Houses who fought Voldemort till the end.

That being said, the difference is only slight-it is a little disturbing to me, but its not intensely dislikable. Its definitely not bashing and I think that with just a little more finesse and attention to detail what you wanted to portray would have come out beautifully. That was why I disliked the food fight scene too.

But I'm not hating on it or anything. I genuinely feel that this story was a breath of fresh air and I'm nitpicking here. The little things do matter, and make the story richer, so I guess that these were just a few impressions I had. Some of them might be unfounded.
6/15/2021 c7 Porky Johnson
The interactions between the marauders and Lily are great. Really hilarious. Very few fics that I've read actually capture that humor and fun I imagined them to have, a lot of them don't know how to write humor, but you do a fabulous job. And Ron and Hermione are written beautifully. But-I think that Harry is a little out of character. For instance, he constantly keeps thinking of Remus as his werewolf ex-professor in his inner monologue whereas he is not the sort to do that, I think. Also, the thing with Harry/Draco Malfoy felt a little OOC to me, but it wasn't badly written by any means. I don't know how to explain it-but its a few little things, such as Harry mentioning again and again that he is the savior of the Wizarding World etc. which I don't think he'd ever do, no matter how much he changed. Its not a bad thing-just that the little things made me feel that this was a different Harry than canon, and this Harry's monologue is quite enjoyable too.
6/3/2021 c28 M
DUDE, THIS FIC IS AMAZING
5/28/2021 c4 5Camillus Seth
I love Ron. He is the best joking sidekick ever.
5/28/2021 c3 Camillus Seth
The Boy Who Taught The Fucking Thing He Is Addicted With
5/18/2021 c28 G u e s t
I love this, and even if it's unlikely I'd be so happy if you updated soon 3
5/17/2021 c1 7GleekInTheTARDISWithSherlock
Hi! Uhm, I'm like, crying over here just from the first chapter simply because this is EXACTLY what it's like to have Dissociative Identity Disorder (for me at least!) and I do happen to have fictives of a lot of Harry Potter characters! They *do* actually yell if I'm ignoring them.

I absolutely love this. This literally feels like representation, even if it wasn't intentional, and with it being in one of my favorite fandoms, this is amazing. Thank you... Legitimately, *thank you* for this.
5/10/2021 c21 Bee
Not us wishing for them to update 2 years later...pleasw
5/10/2021 c21 Guest
Not us wishing for it to be updated two years later...
please
4/26/2021 c28 Guest
Is it over?
4/26/2021 c27 Anonymous
I must say I am sure i will hunt the book you mentioned. I am a young 12 year old and due to covid am pretty confused. So i am currently taking refuge in harry potter fanfictions in pdf or online read form This has been the best.

Excellent book !CONGRts
4/26/2021 c28 Robin-in-flight
Ok, so I know this is a long shot because you haven't updated for what, 2 years and you published this 13 years ago... but I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH WILL YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AT LEAST SAY IF YOU ARE GOING TO UPDATE THIS PLEASE!?
4/21/2021 c28 Guest
Please please update soon! I'm absolutely in love with your story, it's amazing!
2,299 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »