FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind

4/20/2021 c28 Georgie boi
I love this so much! Is there going to be an update soon?
4/1/2021 c28 CloudLoud
This is my favorite fanfiction of all time. When I start reading I can't put it down! It's so good in every aspect - it's smart, hilarious, intresting and the carachter development is top notch. And That cliffhanger is glorious. I understand it's hard to wrap it up, so no preassure! Thank you for this masterpiece!
3/25/2021 c28 Lueurdefolie
Hey, I just finished reading your story, and I really, really appreciated it. I see you haven't updated it in two years, and I think it's too bad, because you really had potential for a good ending to the Harry Potter series. It is credible and fits really well in the cannon story, and the Drarry relationship is actually believable. Do you plan on updated this fiction ? And if not, do you have any plan to "give" it to another person so they can finish it ?
3/16/2021 c28 EnchantedCrystal
I- wow. This fanfic is amazing. The change of patronus killed me. Please continue!
3/16/2021 c28 ellaladybugmarbut
Hi! I’m crownofliliesandlove, but I can’t access my account right now, so I’m on this one instead! Anyways, I had two thoughts on Harry and draco’s patronuses(patroni?). The first one is just a silly thing I thought of. What if Draco’s patronus was Geoffrey? My second thought is a little more serious. What if Harry’s patronus(and by default, Draco’s) was a thestral? They are both outcasts, in a way, and severely misunderstood sometimes. Thestrals are also a symbol of death, and honestly, Harry is followed by death a lot, intentionally and unintentionally. Just wanted to share my thoughts! Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!
3/16/2021 c28 crownofliliesandlove
Absolutely wonderful! Finished it in a day! Read both of your ficus and I LOVE them.
3/9/2021 c28 Ink and Roses
Thank you so much for updating! This is one of my favorite fics of all time (in any fandom) and has been for many many years, so I was so happy to see more of it. The balance of humor and seriousness is wonderful, and the characterization is one of the best in HP fic. I loved getting to reread the older parts for the first time in years, and the new chapters are great! <3
2/19/2021 c28 Guest
Por favor que está historia continúe, me encanta y no he podido dormir por buscar si ya continuo en algún otro lado
2/15/2021 c28 2TheSteadfastNarnian
Please update
2/14/2021 c28 3threereasonswhy
YES! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I lOVE THIS! I LOVE DRARRY!
2/13/2021 c28 Roweterppsichore
This story is extremely freaky. That’s probably why I like it so much. Please write more.
2/9/2021 c28 Guest
Please please please update!
I love It the story
2/5/2021 c1 TennysonPoet
Please can I have some more?
2/5/2021 c1 TennysonPoet
OMG it’s bloody brilliant
Merlins pants it is incredible
2/4/2021 c28 UNFKNBLVBL
Oh. My. God.
Your work is iamazeballs, and I have been glued to my phone for days!
Thank you for such uplifting stories. They blend in so well with JK's work, and I find myself believing that this is truly how it would have turned out, I absolutely loved it!

Please consider continuing this story? Or start a new one?
I would love to read a spin off of Alex and Daniel: their friendship, and trials in life being friends from different houses, and whatever other incredible things you would come up with in a story about them.
Either way, I feel like Harry Potter and the Marauders of the Mind could be finished here on chapter 28 just fine, but I just don't want it to end, lol..

Thank you again, hope all has been well for you during these crazy times.
2,299 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »