for Gossip Column: Junior Prom Special

1/2/2015 c1 Gracie-Mae
That was really good, although you should probably not put all names in bold
8/23/2013 c1 32Star197
I liked this :)
9/10/2008 c1 Samaire
Yes, a very nice wrap-up indeed! I really liked ed this!
5/13/2008 c1 1Amyvicky
ahahahaha that was funny and i agree

FINALLY!
5/7/2008 c1 103Shizuku Tsukishima749
Absolutely awesome!

The part about Jeremiah was harsh, as well as Rebecca's section, but Mark and Stacey and Chase and Zoey's were really sweet!

Increasingly amazing, and the part where Abby was broadcasting that she was single and would gladly be James's next girlfriend was hilarious! ^_^

Keep up the incredible work! I really enjoyed this!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
5/6/2008 c1 50psav2005
Great idea having the story be a column from the newspaper.
5/6/2008 c1 25sasuvonke
haha...u were so creative in collaborating the column into the story...lol...it was so cute!...u did a good job!...=)
5/6/2008 c1 9Mr. Typo
I knew I could count on a really great story from you (this is the first time I've reviewed one of your amazing stories), but this one takes the pie! It actually feels like you're reading an article out of a newspaper! I also like Abby and my favorite line is "I offer my congratulations to the happy couple and the information to James that I am currently single and can be contacted through the PCA Herald." That cracked me up!
5/6/2008 c1 9maximumfan
COOL STORY! I loved how it was so interesting! I've never seen any other story like this one! Keep up the good work (please :))
5/6/2008 c1 16I'mJustWeird
awesome!
5/6/2008 c1 20infinitelonging
I really liked this! You gave a reallt good third person account of the prom, but I liked that you added in your own little deatils. Haha Jeremiah's "TV face" getting ruined makes me laugh. I also think it's really cool, cause, like, if someone hadn't seen CZ, they could read this and know what happened, but also still enjoy the moivie without it being ruined.

Your story also kind of inspired me to write another thing, so I wanted to ask your permission to semi-borrow the concept, but I'll explain it in a review.

In all, so fun!

Gypsyeyes91
5/6/2008 c1 jobeyling3322
Wow, that was amazing. I really loved it, you had to perfect tone of a newspaper journalist/gossip girl.
5/6/2008 c1 d52896b
That was great!
5/6/2008 c1 1Athena005
lmao! this was AMAZING. The right amount of rumor, and all of the things you said were relevant and could have happened! Keep up the great work!
5/6/2008 c1 13hondagirl
This was so cute. I loved the whole "I just want to tell James I am currently single" and Rebecca having her ankle broken by the Firewire. This made me laugh and grin and I think you wrapped everything up nicely. :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »