FanFiction.Net
for What happens now?

6/13/2016 c7 57x To the Ends of the Earth x
Aww. Loved this story so far! I really liked the characterisation as well as the quick "retorts" [for lack of better term] that you adapted from their dialogue in the movie and mimicked in this fic. Awesome!

Keep it up, I can't wait for more XD
1/4/2010 c7 17Winteroses
Awsome! Please please update soon!
9/15/2009 c7 58SilverHeart09
PLEASE write another chapter! You can't just leave it like that!
7/23/2009 c7 1sleeplessinrio
this whole story didnt make much sense... i little more consistency in the chapter wouldnt have hurt in one bit! sorry to flame, could not be helped.
6/25/2009 c7 6Aaron Cronin
Pretty good! It's got me on the edge of my seat, that's for certain. And don't be afraid to relax and take your time - art takes as long as it takes.
6/24/2009 c7 defendthefaithgoingdownswingin
Love it love it love it please update soon I am dying to know what happens
6/23/2009 c7 ber1719
OMG! I need an update. This is one of the best Iron Man fanfics I've read and I really want you to continue it. It was getting so good and I went to click on the next button. But it wasn't there. :( I can't wait for Ch 8!
6/22/2009 c1 D.Salvatore
I have to say this is one of the most interesting stories i have read so far! i cant believe i didnt find it sooner. you are an amazing writer and you got me hooked on this story. please update soon!
6/21/2009 c7 dababee
OMG. I have just found this story and you CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT leave it hanging like that. LOL I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/20/2009 c7 Booklover727
wow that was awesome! I like it. Review soon please!
11/19/2008 c6 43JustCallMeMarly
Very interesting place to leave this! And poor Hogan! All he was trying to do was help Tony get in Pepper's good graces. ;) And poor Tony & Pepper. Every time they get that chance to kick start this thing between them, something always gets in the way to delay it. *Sigh* Anyways, can't wait for the update! Hope it's sometime soon... Lol.
9/2/2008 c6 darkravenkb226
good chapter, love the story, glad to have you back, update soon
9/1/2008 c6 9D-chi
I suppose Pepper will be in need of some heroic saving soon.
9/1/2008 c5 D-chi
Awesome. And Disneyland is magical, as we all know.
9/1/2008 c4 D-chi
Aw, she sort of said yes. Very Tony of him to ask something like that.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »