for Heart and Hard Things

6/1/2008 c1 6Hazmatt
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
5/7/2008 c1 8xBeMinex
great interp of wot booth was thinking x
5/6/2008 c1 9Starsearcher
This was lovely! Your description of his feelings was spot on - I especially loved the line about him finding "both the permission and the forgiveness that he sought" in her eyes...when I saw that scene, and the amazing looks between them, that was exactly what I thought he was looking for, and what she was trying to convey to him.

Great job!
5/6/2008 c1 11nivea342
great one-shot. wonderful reflection of booth. david boreanaz did a PHENOMENAL job @ the scene on the bench and when he had to answer that question. wow.

:) such an awesome awesome episode it was. :)
5/6/2008 c1 Anon
Adorable!

Great writing style, you captured this scene so well. Definitely quality over quantity!
5/6/2008 c1 19Mana6
aw. Good job!
5/6/2008 c1 45MelodiousVengeance
Aw! I really liked that story! It's cute! it was a good episode and a good story! =]
5/6/2008 c1 43writingherhope
I really liked this piece! There are so many directions that those last few scences could be taken, and this is a very good one!
5/6/2008 c1 23justawritier
That was great.I loved that scence last night.
5/6/2008 c1 11storywriter84
I think Booth really had a hard time doing that for her. Good job. I liked it.

PS - I wasn't originally going to write this, but I think it would help. Well, this could have been a lot longer. Not that I don't like it, but you could have really gotten into Booth's head and let him ramble through his thoughts for a bit. Don't get me wrong, I still like the story, it just isn't very . . . meaty . . . that sounds wrong but I can't think of a better adjective.
5/6/2008 c1 iamwriter
You did a great job getting into Booths head while on the stand! It had to be so hard for him. Great story.