FanFiction.Net
for The Meaning of Flowers

12/24/2016 c1 raexen
SO FUCKING CUTE OMG
8/30/2011 c1 2ash-catch 'em
The first time I read this story was when I was story searching at home, this is a lovely and beautifully constructed text and I think you are a wonderful author. I only hope you havent left us, I must say I thnk it took much time to write thi and I think you captured Neville topmarketly, Good Job HazyCrazy(:
7/28/2011 c1 7undertheclouds
This is easily my favorite Neville one-shot I'e ever read.

Your description of the greenhouse was just enough to paint a picture in the readers mind, but not so much that the reader can't imagine it herself.

I thought you really kept Neville in character (which I mentioned on a pervious review, no one else can actually do, aha).

I loved the plot. Perhaps I am rambling, but I was very impressed with this story. :)

-Alaina
4/9/2011 c1 1Fallen.Angel.Rinjii
cute! i think its adorable how it ended with the daisies!
5/23/2010 c1 9Princess Mariana
I love it! :)
2/15/2010 c1 screamxheart
aw this was so cute
8/7/2009 c1 4lovelydasom
THAT WAS THE SWEETEST STORY EVER! LOVE IT!
8/2/2009 c1 Al House
So sweet!

Nice job!
7/22/2009 c1 2strange-i-think-not
this one shot is so frikin' cute! i love your character and i thought you did a very good job with Neville, he was very much his character from the books. anyway thought i would put down that i loved this1

from

strange-i-think-not
3/15/2009 c1 20Rasberry Parfait
Aw! I love this!

YOu know what I love about it? It's...it's...divided evenly. I've read NevilleXOC oneshots in the past, but they all revolved only around the OC, and what she thought and felt, and that's fine and dandy, I love OCs (provided they aren't Mary-Sues) and everything, but I also love Neville-he's my favorite character! SO it was nice that you focused on the both of them instead of only how Angela felt about everything.

Fantabulous job!

-Raspberry Parfait
10/4/2008 c1 5Reniilee
lovely

^^

the little bit about flower meanings was cute in relating to neville
5/14/2008 c1 5QueenShawnaOfTheFunk
That was so unbelievably cute! I loved it. :) Keep up the great writing skills. :D
5/13/2008 c1 7ZemISHly
omg...I cannot explain how much I hugely love this story! It's fantastically amazing!
5/9/2008 c1 17Celi
This was so sweet! I think you captured Neville quite well. I really like it and it goes straight into my favorites. :)
5/8/2008 c1 10SweetiePye2332
aw! that was adorable!

neville is my lover. he's adorable!