FanFiction.Net
for From Ron's Cookbook

1/5/2010 c4 4Astra Leo
Thanks for the recipes, here's one I hope you'll like. (It's low sodium and low chol.)

Turkey Loaf

loaf pan (non-stick)

oven mitts

large bowl

Directions

Take turkey and place it into a large bowl, add all incredients and mix well. Then place mixture into loaf pan and place in oven and bake (350 degrees) for about an hour (Check it in 30 minutes and carefully remove excess grease. Check it after removing excess grease (about 10 minutes)with meat therometer to make sure inside of loaf is completely cooked. Serve hot with brown rice or baked potatoes. Serves 2

Enjoy :)
2/20/2009 c4 Muzzlehatch
I'm going to have to try these recipes. Good comfort foods, and your stories go well with them.
8/4/2008 c4 25Samurai Crunchbird
Thomas,

This was a great tie-in with your 'Sarah' tale, whose next chapter I hope to read soon (hint, hint!).

I also think the recipe here adds a nice touch, especially with skimming the fat and using rice for those with 'crummy tummies'.

All in all, another job well done.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
8/2/2008 c4 5GoodGirlzDead
Aw, once again an amazing chapter. I don't know how you do it man. One thing after another from you is just pure awesome-ness. If I had half your talent I'd be set.

GoodGirlzDead
8/1/2008 c4 14Pharaoh Rutin Tutin
Soup is a nice gesture, but a girl like Shego needs her greens.

I feel sorry for whoever put Shego in such a bad state. If it was just combat injuries, that would just be a job related hazard for the Green Goddess. But to starve her? That could only mean that she was imprisoned, neglected, and managed to escape, or they (whoever they are) abandoned her.

When Verdant Villainess is vital again, which should be about the time Kim is done with her exams, someone is going to be more than a little sore.
8/1/2008 c4 2Kwebs
Great to see the story from Kim and Ron's pov. The recipe looks great too. lol Keep it up Thomas!
8/1/2008 c4 26Sentinel103
Tom, nice wholesome stories to go with nice wholesome recipies. I expect the next one will have something to do with Ron making something nice for his bride while they are on their honeymoon huh?

Thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
8/1/2008 c4 4CajunBear73
We now get the 'other side' of the night Sarah showed up on Kim's doorstep and was welcomed into the families of her former nemeses when she was at her lowest.

Ron was 'there', via his soup, when he wasn't there, huh?

Good start to a great life.

CB73
8/1/2008 c4 15screaming phoenix
Good Job with the cicken soup there Ron. Any idea just why she was in the state she was in?
7/9/2008 c3 20RonHeartbreaker
These are terrific! For some reason, I'm driven to describe your writing style as "lucid." Go figure - maybe it's because of all the turgid stuff out there. The sentiments are sweet and in-place, and the dishes sound fab! (Though I'll confess I usually just make pancakes with Bisquick.)
7/1/2008 c3 TheRondo
sorry it took me so long to get to this one.

I love how it seamlessly entwines with week in the pocket, it's a good thing it's all coming together. well done, as always.

can't wait to try out this recipe
6/18/2008 c3 14Pharaoh Rutin Tutin
I must register an objection to this meal. As a devout Gilliganist, it is a matter of doctrine that a Shipwreck Casserole MUST be served along side Coconut Cream Pie. (The Treatise of Mary Ann, chapter 3, verses 1, 41 - 59. The Pi Passage)

Looking back on Ron's Junior Year, I am amazed by how little he was mixed-up. After all, the only thing that seemed to be puzzeling to him was the feelings he and Kim had for each other. I was confused about FAR more than that my entire time in high school.
6/18/2008 c1 Pharaoh Rutin Tutin
"He put it in his friend's hand and placed his fingers over hers . . . He guided her hands . . . As he did so, he eased in behind her, all the while speaking soft words of encouragement in her ear."

Is this story supposed to be cooking or forplay?

I don't know how I missed this little delicasy until now. You have captured my attention and my appitite.
6/17/2008 c3 2Kwebs
This is my type of cooking Thomas, make it up as you go. Not it not a bad things are tying together, at least not for me. Great chapter, recipe and story. Keep it up Thomas.
6/17/2008 c3 25Samurai Crunchbird
Thomas,

First, excellent use of alliteration with the title...

Second, it is not surprising to see tales begin to intertwine with each other. Since they come from the same mind, they may naturally share many parallels. This is also how my 'chRONicles' seem to be melding together.

Finally, this was not only a thought-provoking chapter, but a tasty recipe. It is good you browned the ground bef first. Otherwise, the casserole would be too greasy for consumption.

Here's an idea...instead of the 1/2 soup can of water, perhaps save the drained water from the can of corn in a separate glass. After adding the soup, pour the 'corn water' into the can and put enough water into the can to fulfill the recipe requirements.

Just a thought from...