FanFiction.Net
for From Ron's Cookbook

6/17/2008 c3 26Captain IT
Great story... I remember that recipe from a german cookbook my grandma had.
6/17/2008 c3 4CajunBear73
A little guy talk about specific ladies and their own hesitancy with them as Ron shows more of his kitchen prowess.

So this is a little past the Moodulator event? Ron's considering more than friendship with Kim, but is holding back for now.

Interesting dinner he created, though.

CB73
6/17/2008 c3 15screaming phoenix
Ron can cook and still clueless about Kim,but even Felix knows these two belong together.

Fleix and Bonnie? I don't think I have ever read a story that suggested that.

I have to try that recipe(It sounds familiar).
5/24/2008 c1 3bthecatslayer
I wound up using this recipe last night, but with a couple of my own changes thrown in.

1 can of cream of chicken

1 can of cream of celery

3 small frozen breasts

pepper... of course

8 oz pasta

and parmigiana cheese.. fresh, not that stuff in a can.

A great meal for two hungry guys

Thanks for the inspiration!
5/17/2008 c2 2Kwebs
Thomas great one. Hana is just so cute. Yes, I'm a guy and used cute, get over it. lol Keep it up.
5/17/2008 c2 TheRondo
very nice, thomas. a much welcomed diversion from the bisquick box.
5/17/2008 c2 4CajunBear73
Nice little Mother's Day repast Ron and Hanna put together. The little ninja will be doing this by herself soon enough.
5/17/2008 c2 15screaming phoenix
Hana is a pretty cute kid in this one. I don't see too many stories that she is even refered to much.

Why is it I get hungry after reading these tales?

Keep on cooking!
5/17/2008 c2 25Samurai Crunchbird
Thomas,

This was indeed a lovely story, with yet another functional and yummy recipe on the end.

I only find one flaw in the logic...with Hana in the house, her mother would HAVE to be a light sleeper. As such, she would have known darn well when Ron arrived. Even if his ninja skills were in full force, there would be no mistaking Hana's squeals of delight.

Still, if she knew what was coming, she probably realized it would be better if she just lets it happen as opposed to catching Ron and Hana in the middle of preparation.

All in all, another good chapter.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
5/11/2008 c1 TheRondo
can't wait to try this one out.

deliciously well written.
5/8/2008 c1 152captainkodak1
Loved the story.

Loved the recipe.

I think with a little help from Ron Kim could become a very good cook.

The Captain
5/8/2008 c1 4CajunBear73
Sweet! He took care of supper for the fam and helped Kim get more comfortable with the concept of cooking.

Bet they were cooking later...

CB73
5/8/2008 c1 34Ran Hakubi
While I do applaud the one pot dish, I'm still not sure of the frozen chicken thing. The only way I can see it working is with already cooked, flash frozen chicken patties. Then yes.

It seems like this recipe would also work well with a loaf of crusty French bread drizzled in garlic oil. Great, now I'm hungry...
5/8/2008 c1 15screaming phoenix
Good story and recipe. The only thing I do differently is that I don't combine the chicken and pasta at the end. After the pasta is done I add about half of the soup(chicken works well here too) mix, plate it add the chicken strips to ther top, then cover with the remaining soup. Add cheese and dig in. Thanks I was wondering what to have for dinner tonight.
5/8/2008 c1 2Kwebs
Nice story Thomas. Your right everybody needs to start somewhere. I'll have to give the reciepe a try. Thanks and Keep it up.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »