for Harry Potter & The Protectors orden

i love it
5/15/2008 c3 4cyiusblack
update soon
5/15/2008 c3 14Nyghtmyst
nice! i can't wait for the next chapter!
5/14/2008 c2 SAPPHIRELIBRA1995
THIS STORY SOUNDS AND LOOKS GREAT. I CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE:)
5/12/2008 c2 WolfGirl75
that was so cool. cant wait for more. so when does he find out that hes being protrade by the weasleys? and is it all of them or some of them?
5/12/2008 c2 TNT220
Good story and it does seem to be an interesting storyline. I look forward to read more and also to read the interactions between Harry and his friends (a little more dialogue).

Well done and keep up the good work
5/11/2008 c2 2Alice4Ever
that was a really good beginning, and i hope that you will be able to explain the Orden, the the the people who are in the Orden's powers, and all of harry's powers in greater detail. i really liked that and i hope that you update soon
5/10/2008 c2 14Nyghtmyst
Oh this is looking really good... I can't wait for the next chapter! fabulous!
5/10/2008 c2 Rainbow2007
oh god i love it. I cann't wait to see what happen next.
5/10/2008 c1 2Terri-LeeMBK
EXCELLANT! Your story looks like it's going to be great! Can't wait to read more, keep writing please ^_^
5/10/2008 c2 4cyiusblack
update soon
5/10/2008 c2 23freddyburn
Well, in some ways it is like others stories I have read before- the letter from Dumbldore, Dumbles trying to stop Harry from hearing Sirius will etc, but somehow, your story is more refreshing. I have a few suggestions though:

1) A bit more description- even if it is only twenty words. It adds to the story and gives the reader insight into the surroundings.

2) The pacing of the story- you seem to be eager to get as much into the story but by using few words. This makes the story go at a fast pace, but it will lose you readers in the future.

3) The use of secondary characters- its good that you brought Tonks into the story. Just remember that some people will expect her to be involved in some small way in the future, as it adds some continuity.

Thats all for now. Hope you update soon.
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7