for Names

11/3/2020 c1 140rebecca-in-blue
This is a sweet story and a good way to circumvent the problem of their surnames, but Edward's desperation to hear her thoughts in the beginning feels like a little much to me. I also think Bella takes a lot time to finally say what's on her mind.
8/25/2020 c1 Guest
I just loved it...can't wait for more...please keep writing...its amazing...
8/20/2020 c1 Vanshika
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL !
4/1/2020 c1 1BarTheVampirePrincess
Oh my god this is so cute
7/14/2016 c1 cuteaf
Aw that was so cute and fluffy
2/12/2016 c1 5belwardgl
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Bella Cullen or Bella Masen :)
8/19/2015 c1 RubyDee
That was beautilful! That is something that would make Stephanie's Edward very happy!
11/17/2014 c1 3abbyweyr
She has a good point. Being mated vampires it will be hard to keep their hands to themselves, so better not to be siblings or relatives as part of their cover. Thanks for sharing.
5/3/2014 c1 NeverBeenMerelyPretty
Aw, so sweet :D I love her hesitance at asking this! :D So cute :D
4/29/2014 c1 Amazing
Awwww soooo cuteeeee :D
10/2/2013 c1 Motherof8
Cute story. Thanks
8/11/2013 c1 3TrueFact7
Ah so sweet! I love it. Only edward would think that bella was breaking off the wedding.
4/4/2013 c1 Guest
This was a really sweet idea and well written thank you
5/1/2012 c1 4Lillian81
LOVE THIS!
3/29/2012 c1 44Mimozka
aww this is cute! :) In my fics when Bella and Edward get married (that is if the fic follows human/vampire canon) I always say that Bella takes the Masen-Cullen last name which is identical to Edward's. I think it's important not to forget this name because as wonderful parents as Carlisle and Esme are to Edward and as much as they fill the void of loss in Edward's heart, if it weren't for Elizabeth and Edward Masen Sr. Eddie wouldn't be here in the first place.
192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »