FanFiction.Net
for Defying the Laws of

12/12/2009 c2 Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel
wow nice story hope you update soon!
12/12/2009 c2 demoncreater2002
aww i was hoping naruto would be here this chapter T_T post soon
12/11/2009 c2 11chm01
keep it up
10/28/2008 c1 1Anomie86
continue this story pleasee~! i want to know what happens =3

& haha naruto messed up the jutsu xD
7/26/2008 c1 11chm01
looks great but i wonder if he will interact with shinigamis, will he figth along with them? if so, then how is he going to damage his opponnets if he won't be able to use reiatsu?
7/3/2008 c1 7rose-of-alabaster
O.O Heaven forbid Leader ever gets angry. I don't think the world is ready for that. Trust me, I will kill you for making Shika hurt. I WILL BURN YOU TO A LITTLE CRISP AND THEN I WILL REINFLATE YOU WITH WATER AND THEN I WILL BLOW DRY YOU AND THEN I WILL BURN YOU AGAIN (x 3)

+nods+ You know you luff me.
6/30/2008 c1 metalhead2793
are you at least going to give naruto a edge over the bleach characters. i mean like kyuubi fusing with naruto to survive the travel and since kyuubi is evil he becomes a hybrid that has at least some advantages
5/17/2008 c1 renegade156
Good..
5/17/2008 c1 1xXKuroTenshi666Xx
Hey! just read your piolit(i think i spelt it wrong) and loved it. i had an idea i thought would be way cool! What if Naruto turned back into his 12 year old self! I think it would make the stories more awesomer! But it just an idea! Luv it seriously do can't wait for the series! bye!
5/12/2008 c1 63MetalChickCrisis2040
And you are welcome from the bottom of my heart! =] I really realy love this so far! I was going to kick my own a$$ if I found any errors lmao What kinda beta would I be if I sent something uncorrected? But I didn't! =P Yay! And I will gladly beta anything for ya buddy!
5/11/2008 c1 NarutoCrossovers is L33T
Great chapter! It makes me wonder what kind of crossover this one will be...I hope its either that Full Metal Alchemist one, or maybe even Bleach! Its hard to find a *good* crossover fic on without Naruto being superfied and stuff like that! So I am placing high hopes on this fic and the ones that follow!

And about your story Sake, I will have to give it a read! :D

I liked it other than that minor grammer error in the opening paragraph and the fact that you didn't bold type that first "Kage Bushin no Jutsu"...but other than that I think that your beta did an excellent job!

Great fic, great beta, cant wait for the next chapter!

And I loved the fact that you gave Itachi a quirky sense of humor as well! Itachi ist kawaii!
5/11/2008 c1 10PsylentFox
Hey me, I notice that the computer screwed up and removed a space between two words in the very first paragraph...and that you forgot to put the name of a technique in BOLD type...overall, it looks good...me...

Yeah, I hope this inspires more reviews and views!