for It All Falls Down

6/16/2012 c1 4stxrdusty
Awww, they're so cute at the end!
5/22/2008 c1 46EternalConfusion
I loved that pudding bit at the end there! Really made me smile. Great fic :D
5/14/2008 c1 23ewriter
I love it so far, proceed please!
5/13/2008 c1 spaceyplum
That was wonderfully angsty and the ending was sweet and funny... Booth does love his pudding :-D
5/13/2008 c1 9space77
This is one of the best post-eps for this one that I've read (and there's been a lot! WOW!)... great job with the details... loved having Cam step in (duh! she's a doctor! although usually on dead people :), loved the fact that you brough Cullen back from whatever island he's been vacationing on (lub him!), and your ending rocked my stripey socks!

Great job!

~Space
5/13/2008 c1 4SouthernBelle1871
great fic sounds like it would be a great continuation of the last episode
5/13/2008 c1 allymcnally
Lol. Pudding is good.
5/13/2008 c1 2jamy21
Yet another great post-ep fic. Just loved this, and how you had Brennan reacting to Booth being shot. I want to see someone try to say not that they're "Just partners and friends".
5/13/2008 c1 5MadeOfStars
Good fic... Really loved Brennan acknowledging that repeating that phrase was ridiculous but she couldn't stop doing it. It did seem out of character for her to say, but very much in character to have a fleeting thought that it was weird and irratoinal yet unstoppable.
5/13/2008 c1 iamwriter
I really must try this hospital pudding. Great story!
5/13/2008 c1 pink lady one
Wonderful follow-up. Everything about the characters rang true. Thanks.
5/13/2008 c1 bb-4ever
great shot. like your ending. look forward to more from you
5/13/2008 c1 ph8
This was exactly what I needed after THAT ending! I like the way you capture Brennan's reaction, very, very nice. Thank you! :)
5/13/2008 c1 smh89
that was great. i liked how you used cam in the first scene. brennan was very well done as well.
5/13/2008 c1 15bea.tricks
“How about we go track down some pudding gentlemen?”

this is the most perfectly disconnected, hilarious line. :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »