for Eugenics a New World is Created

11/30/2018 c70 Netchka
Great story. I can't wait to read it more of this fic. Sure goes to show that people are just people no matter where they're from. The good, the bad and the ignorant.
11/18/2017 c1 angelcloud45
q ax weêg tv b d ce re we 6eeeé=rrdddd dddddddd re rr!
12/8/2016 c71 Turner69
I hope, you will continue this excellent story some time soon
4/10/2016 c71 Carriewhowasreading
Thanks for the new chapter, always exciting to hear from Carbon Creek!
12/8/2015 c11 5Monki-Neko
This is another copy of a previous chapter, the beggining of one, please take it down and reorder the chapters.
9/12/2015 c71 DragonDawn84
So glad to be reading new chapters to this awesome story! you're writings are some of the ones that got me hooked on Fan fictions when I first started reading them!
1/17/2015 c68 Guest
This was excellent!
1/17/2015 c68 2Ultrawoman2004
This was excellent! I can't wait for more!
1/15/2015 c68 kahless21
Loved this chapter. Keep up the good work.
1/13/2015 c67 Snowdove30
Good update. Glad the President has decided to listen to Mestrel...Hopefully Alex will decide to talk to Mestral soon about detecting or becoming a double agent.
The glimpses of life on the Enterprise are nice. I wonder if there will be half human-andorians in the future:..
1/12/2015 c66 Ultrawoman2004
I second that! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Great update. I can just envision that whoever the Kremlin sends will end up falling in love with a Vulcan or a Native with Vulcan ties. Or maybe their family member, since the USSR could send a couple as longterm deep cover agents.
It would be a way to get ties into another government as well... It would have to be Khan's people who go to Russian territories though, since the Vulcan's could not tolerate the cold.
Once again, great update. I love this story...
1/11/2015 c66 Snowdove30
Once again, great update. I love this story...
1/10/2015 c65 Ultrawoman2004
This is a great story!
It drives me nuts it was left in a cliff hanger!
4/9/2014 c65 orionastro
very good new chapter , lets see WWIII and then the 1st contact with Vulcans
1/11/2014 c5 Carriewhowasreading
T'Kia ,among other's, has fleed Vulcan with her mate to join the Carbon Creek growing community of Vulcan's. While the story of the CCAU ( Carbon Creek Alternative Universe ;]) move's forward to include the Enterprise crew and the eventuality of Sarek and Amanda-you provide a family tree for Mestral and Maggie... Obviously the in flux of full Vulcan mated pairs could have given the gene pool of Earth many more dissemination points.. Just saying!
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »