for Mirror of Snoisulli

11/16/2017 c1 21Alithea Korogane
Why you discontinued this wonderful story? It was so good.

The story has a good plot, with a touch of Alice Through the Looking Glass, even though it looks like it is going to be a CoAi or ShinShi story...(Sorry, I am a ShinRan fan, I nearly never read this one...Because of the summary...)

But the characters were a bit off, but it is acceptable.

You should continue this one. If not, you could let it be adopted to someone else. I understand that maybe you are busy or lost interest of the story. It has bee a long time since you wrote this story, so I understand.
6/9/2016 c2 gabbygirl199
NOOOOOOOO WHY DID YOU JUST STOP IT RIGHT THERE... I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE DON'T KILL THE STORY BEFORE IT'S FINISHED... Oh on a lighter note five star preformance congratulations on a job well done please add more
9/28/2009 c2 Lotus Spin
Hm, I did find a few things here, though the first things that jumped out at me was your use of italics. You have to be consistent when using them, and you are decidedly not consistent.If you are going to 'text' around one set of italics then you need to do it around the others as well or vis versa, depending on your preference. Also, though it is fairly obvious to anyone who's been around here more than a day or so, some of the n00bs might not know that italics generally detonate thoughts. You might wish to clarify that.

Also, characterization for both Shiho and Shinichi seems off. Shiho is understandable, seeing as this carefree and happy teen cannot have been affiliated with the BO, who turned her into the cynic she is, but with Shinichi, the almost childish manner doesn't suit what we seem to know of him. But, considering that Shiho is our current Ran replacement, this might be played off as some smaller part in a bigger picture that you have planned.

And finally, we again have the length, which is woefully short. Unless you are doing this in a more moment at a time format (see katiesparks' Change for an example of this. If you desire any other samples, please contact me and I will find them) because in that case, these are a more appropriate length.

Thank you for listening to my critique. I've been as objective as possible and haven't found any serious flaws in any part of this particular work. Considering this is the earliest piece you have listed, I'm going to assume that it only got better and not concern myself wit the rest of the stories unless you have specifics you wish for me to read. Because you made the request to hear all of this and did not have to be forced into listening, I have tried to be nicer, though still objective, in this.

-lotus
9/28/2009 c1 Lotus Spin
There really isn't much to say, I'm afraid, though I did try to be harsh. The characterization on the Detective Boys is a little off, on my own standards, but everyone agrees to disagree on the subject of the little ones. It was a bit short as well, but like you said in the AN, it was merely a prologue. I'll see if I can't find anything in the next chapters, because this one checks out in my book just fine. Its not the best piece of fiction I've ever read, but there's certainly nothing WRONG with it.
7/16/2009 c2 14Elaienar
It's a bit late to tell me not to read these stories. :D Besides, I like them fine. The flow of your writing is good, and the characters are in-character, which is also good. I do have one thing to say, though: Updates. These, too, are good. :D (Which is rich coming from me, I know. XD)

Laziness is a problem for me too, so I'd be glad to help whenever and however I can. :)
7/16/2009 c1 Elaienar
Conan's falling into the looking-glass world? That's awesome! I mean, not for him because he's obviously going to go through many trials and tribulations, as heroes (and heroines) do when they fall through mirrors, but for me, as I will get to read about all these trials etc. from the safety of my computer. 8D

Great first chapter! I love the way you've written the Detective Boys. They're so cute.
2/2/2009 c2 7Waterdog
Hm...it will be intrusting when Conan meets himself...
1/29/2009 c2 57katiesparks
akki-chan! Why didn't you tell me you had stories out? I'm so busy, I hardly have time to read anything if it's not suggested to me or on alert! But its so good! How could you hold out on me like this! What happens next? Huh? Huh? Well? Do tell! *is shamelessly asking for spoilers :P*
8/28/2008 c2 Anime Lady PIMP
O! I wanna see wat happens please update!
6/16/2008 c2 1Oathkeeping
OMG, a CoxAi -cough- ShixShi fanfiction? Awesome...I bet Ran died in this fic. XD
5/20/2008 c1 4A Midsummer Night's Dream
Update please!
5/16/2008 c1 55Moonlite Knight
Hiya! This is someone! :D I am reviewing like I said I would.

All I can say is that is super interesting, and everyone's in character! I can't wait to see what happens next. The only advice I would offer is that when your narrating, don't use 'I', it's confusing if you do that, and throws off the rythnm of the story. But other wise great job!

If you still need a better, I would be willing to beta for you! You can read some of my stories (hint ;) ) if you want to know how good (or horrible) a writer I am. Later!
5/14/2008 c1 14Missy Kitty Cat
Very interesting. I can't wait to read the next chapter! ^^
5/13/2008 c1 2Hela Kaede
Ah! Been waiting for this! Will really need more!

It's pretty good so far. Though like you said, it's short, so there's not much to comment on. At least everybody is in-character (It's amazing how far some people make them drift, isn't it?) Although it's a bit odd the museum closed so quickly. Maybe they had to close a section for clean-up, or a display wasn't ready so they had to rush the kids from the room? Anyway, I can't wait to see more of this!

By the way, as to your request for a beta reader- I'd be more than happy to help! I can see a few things to fix here already (we can go over it later, if you'd like.) Well, you know how to contact me. =P If you're still lagging on any ideas, I'll gladly brainstorm through it with you too. This story has so much potential and I'd really love to see it used to its fullest!