for Moment of Time

6/17/2008 c2 49xxTunstall Chickxx
Well I liked it. And clutter is made with things that are not wanted, personally, this is wanted. You wrote something from the heart, you wrote something that mattered to you. Yes, it's not fanfiction, but not everything on this site is. I loved it, don't take mean reviews too bad though. They're either constructive criticism or not worth your time. Great job, don't take it off. Please.

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx

P.S. Thank you for mentioning me!

P.P.S. If you have other pieces which are not fanfiction, put them on a site called: , I would love to read more from you. My account is I-am-a-pyramid, if you ever get an account, add me, I really love your style of writing. Keep it up. Don't let other people get you down, follow what you like to do.
6/9/2008 c1 Doranwen
You might not have wanted to make a new account solely for this essay, but I hope you're aware you're violating the TOS for this site by posting it here. You're also cluttering up the Misc. Books category (which is already overfull) with a piece that is neither fandom nor fiction. This shows a serious lack of maturity on your part, and has very likely turned off most readers. Begging for reviews while simultaneously putting your work in the WRONG PLACE is childish, and spits in the face of everyone else who makes the effort to make sure their work is properly categorized so that this site runs a little more smoothly. If you have any sense of maturity or responsibility, you'll move this to a more appropriate location.
5/14/2008 c1 xxTunstall Chickxx
That was beautifully put. Very nice. I love the rain.

Keep Writing,