for Between the Lines

8/26/2019 c2 12ntlpurpolia
The humour! The cuteness! The mild angst! I love this pairing as much as I love your combined writings of them! Thank you for sharing your talent.
6/23/2018 c2 17GeekLoveFan
I just spent a solid hour and a half in the bathtub, ignoring my children, absolutely reveling in this. Love love love!
7/14/2016 c2 Guest
That was perfect. I loved it.
1/14/2015 c2 2adamantfire
This was brilliant! Just brilliant! I had to read this story twice - to find all the hidden jokes and meanings especially during Remus mission time. I enjoyed it very much - laughed a lot obviously! Thank You for another well spent evening!
2/9/2014 c2 6The Unnamed Avatar
This was absolutely wonderful! I'm quite unhappy that procrastinated that much in reading this fic. But I absolutely love the banter that you and MrsTater always come up with for the two of them. Please continue to collaborate with each other!
12/28/2013 c1 stereolightning
This is such a fun piece. I *love* your idea about Remus' tattoo. It's perfect. (Although, if one sees it upside down, it is a 'W,' which could stand for lots of other things!)

You've done a wonderful job describing all the offscreen action through letters. The night with the goats! The owls and their antics! So vivid.

And the code names for other Order members are just fantastic.

Kudos to both of you.
8/29/2013 c2 doctorlovely
This was so great! Clever and witty and impossible to stop reading.
8/21/2013 c2 25Beau2809
Argh I wish I was Tonks!
8/15/2013 c1 Beside Moonlight
Hahaha... I love tonks...
7/20/2013 c2 4raquelicious
This whole thing is quite gorgeous. Including, but not limited to the flirting (because you're very very nice, Remus. But are you naughty, is what I want to know?) and the wonderful sense of humour (if I make you that, the only thing likely to crumble is our relationship) and the conversations about other people (Never ask him about distemper) and the third person involvement of both Molly and Sirius (smile and dither but perhaps come hither?). Remus' indignation in replying to Sirius was lovely, and so were the miscommunications and resulting hissy fits, and the family nicknames, and I think the M tattoo sounds kind of hot, and what exactly were the ducks getting up to in the foreground? And just everything. I love everything.
1/27/2012 c2 Kitten Kisses
Though the idea of sending letters seems a bit...errr...unlikely I guess, I still really did enjoy this piece a lot. And the way you ended it was just perfect. Great work to both of you on this amazing story.

I had a blast reading it. (And now it's four in the morning. Eep.)
1/27/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
Suddenly I'm just tickled pink (heehee) that there is a part two. I hadn't realized when I clicked on this, but I wanted to drop a review immediately, anyway, and say that I've never read such a good "told through letters" story before. I'm finding this incredibly enjoyable to read.

I love how she signed hers "N" and when he responded back with an N, she said, "DON'T CALL ME N!" Twas very cute. :3
1/12/2012 c2 1anonymous.individual
Brilliant :)
1/8/2012 c2 4Grimm's.Labyrinth
This has to be one of the most brilliant and witty stories that I have read in a long time! Absolutely spectacular! I was laughing the whole way through... I love your sense(s) of humor, thank you for this story.
8/29/2011 c2 7I Luv R-T
that wasthe cutest, most charming, adorable idea for a story i've ever read! i just loved it! :)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »