for Hidden File Command

4/12/2020 c6 2The Imitation Wizard
Beautiful story! I loved it! Bravo!
3/21/2018 c5 2baldcoder
I really like this series. I'm back reading it again, for the zillionth time. Just thought I would drop a note and say... Thanks for sharing these stories with us!
1/27/2018 c6 4sudhanva08
This was really nicely written. But I'd have thought that they would have stashed him in a bunker rather than you know, what they ordered, for getting agent training, when they were set for putting the intersect into an Agent.
They could also have trained him, burning him seemed to me rather counterproductive.
Also, if Chuck was missing, why didn't Sarah and casey check the surveillance to see where he is? He had been gone for 3 hours. They'd have then caught him listening in, and you know, gone after him.
5/30/2016 c6 2baldcoder
Great story. I look forward to reading the sequel.
5/30/2016 c6 Hronos47
Great story bro, just found you because you posted the update, I'm sure, I will enjoy the next part as much as this :)
8/20/2015 c6 8Grayroc
Thanks for the this story. Did not see the last bit. You had me believing that Chuck had given up.
So now I'm hooked on following this arc. Very nice job. Thanks.
3/4/2015 c6 1knightrid3r
Very captivating story and extremely well written. However I have trouble believing Sarah would be willing to let Chuck be killed. Thats not the hopeful romantic in me talking either lol. In Chuck vs the Marlin she was prepared to kill another agent and go on the run with Chuck when they were going to take him to a bunker. Remember she had her hand on the gun, you know what she was about to do.

This is however the best story where a termination order for Chuck is issued. There are other stories where Sarah accepts it without hardly any emotion and reverts to her Agent Walker persona. At least in this story she is basically falling apart. And she knocked herself out to let him get away. But I still don't think she would even consider letting Chuck be killed. Again because she was willing to turn traitor to keep him out of a bunker, so why not from being killed? Even though I find it ridiculous that she could be labeled a traitor for protecting an innocent person from being killed. I mean I realize its just a show but Zachary Levi really gave the Chuck character life and you really could see what an amazing person Chuck was. At what point do the 'good guys' become no better than the people that they take down?

But anyway amazing story Im definitely reading the continuation.
9/4/2014 c6 10Purrum
This little gem was hidden away by the passage of time and many many stories later.
Well worth the read, looking forward to part two. Good on ya.
8/26/2014 c6 Aghast Guest
They were going to carry it out. Sarah acquiesced and was going to place her duty over Chuck; and make a mockery of it - like her superiors - by killing an innocent civilian. Moreover, her emotions didn't trump her duty. And if that wasn't heinous enough, they were going to make him take an overdose of Vicodin and leave Ellie with the stigma of knowing her brother took his own life. So sorry, but these two - God, I don't know what to call them - weren't even looking out who was left behind, let alone Chuck. Friends? No. Despicable.

They were going to KILL him. After that neither of them could ever be trusted again. Ever.
8/26/2014 c6 9fezzywhigg
Cool!
8/26/2014 c4 fezzywhigg
Man! The termination order. I can't wait to see how Chuck gets out of this.
8/26/2014 c3 fezzywhigg
Great chapter.
8/26/2014 c2 fezzywhigg
This is cool. He's retaining the information. I'm not sure where your headed but I'm game. Also season 1-2 really was the best ;)
8/26/2014 c1 fezzywhigg
Cool start. I'm not sure I see the significance of the flash though. Oh well on to the next chapter. Thanks.
6/23/2014 c6 11stars90