for A Secret for How Long

5/25/2008 c3 14UltimateOptimist
That was fab...soo funny especially the end with gordon- bless him! Great stuff i hope you UD soon
5/25/2008 c3 37black4minister
another great chap. update soon, i cant wait to see what happens next. and you're bringing down john, yey!
5/25/2008 c3 S.H.I.E.LD.13
yay, you posted!...
5/25/2008 c3 14lissysue85
Hi

This is a great story. Poor Alan. This chapter was very sweet though and Gordon was really funny. You just need to work on your spelling a little but otherwise great story.
5/25/2008 c3 54Cat 2
ooh Boy! Scott ect are going to hit the roof. keep this up, it's really good.
5/24/2008 c3 Miss MJ
Wow, i love this story. Maybe watch your spelling and grammar but other than that i loves it. Keep it Up

X Miss MJ
5/24/2008 c3 52KatZen
Fluff, fluff, glorious fluff.

loved gordon in this, especially when he was teasing Scott and VIrgil and their respective ships.

A quick question- what's an ace bandage, and is it any different to a normal bandage?

Please update soon

KZ
5/22/2008 c2 37black4minister
oh, this is really good. i cant wait to see how alans going to hide it, especially from over protective scotty. i hope your going to update soon. thanks for the great story! (thats an awful lot of injuries)
5/19/2008 c2 2Samantha Tragedy
goodness, you should update soon. keep all your readers happy and get more reviews! j/k j/k. But seriously this is good. update soon please.
5/19/2008 c2 Guest
I think this story has potential, you just need to either edit your work more carefully or find a beta.
5/19/2008 c2 14UltimateOptimist
Hm alan that doesnt seem like a good idea ( i once cracked a bone it my foot and ran on it for the whole summer athletics season - oops lol) I love this fic so far, its a really good idea too..hope you UD soon
5/19/2008 c2 52KatZen
Hi there!

Just gotta say, I really like this story so far. I reckon it will be really interesting.

But Alan needs to get that wrist checked out. Otherwise it could cause long-term complications. I speak,(well, write) from experience.

Just a quick thing, you need to check your work before you post. There were a few spelling mistakes in this chapter, adn at times, it was a touch difficult to understand.

Other than that, this was a great chapter and I can't wait to read more!

KZ
5/18/2008 c2 54Cat 2
can't wait. Poor Alan. The First aider in is obiliged to warn you of the hidden dangers of a fractured wrist (e.g. internal bleeding), but the fan fic reader is loving this.
5/18/2008 c2 S.H.I.E.LD.13
I liked it, can't wait for more tomorrow!
5/18/2008 c2 1CMT1992
Awesome Story! Is Alan going to hide his wrist then? or is it someting else?
175 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »