for My Saving Grace

4/7/2018 c6 ChuckBlair8
This was a great story. I have to admit though it broke my heart and made me cry continuously! Great job at tugging at the heartstrings!
2/27/2014 c5 23Aki no Ryu
I'm glad for the change with Bart. With a father who believes and supports him, Chuck would be in a better place. I can't help feeling that Blair shouldn't have told Serena about Chuck's prayer for her. I feel like that was something very private for Chuck and Blair would have wanted to keep it that way...
2/27/2014 c4 Aki no Ryu
That was a good chapter. I love how loyal Chuck stayed to Blair and didn't give up any ground to Georgina. I'm glad he didn't get accused of beating up G himself though there are probably cameras in the hallway as witness if it comes down to that. I really liked Blair's revelation ofthe possible reason why she's still in limbo. Now that S knows, I hope B's no longer as lonely.
2/27/2014 c3 Aki no Ryu
Poor Chuck! On all fronts at that too. I wish he could at least hear Blair. That would be freaky though, but still... His father looks down at him, he doesn't have a best friend anymore, the girl he loves is gone and he believes she died thinking that he hates her... And now he gets propositioned by the psycho he's been avoiding since sixth grade!
2/27/2014 c2 Aki no Ryu
Oh ho! With each good act is Blair coming back? I'm enjoying this story a lot. I hope it has a happy ending though! A happy one, not a bittersweet one.
2/27/2014 c1 Aki no Ryu
That was a lovely first chapter. You did a good job of portraying the emotions of the different characters. You portrayed Blair's feelings of loenliness really well. I cried over Chuck's prayer. That was the most touching moment in this chapter. I really liked how he hit Blair's problem right on.
6/27/2013 c6 riri
God..I cried all chapter..it was..beautiful and sad and funny and amazing. All time I thought the end will be different but I still love it.
6/27/2013 c5 riri
lovee it
6/26/2013 c2 riri
soo interesting :D
6/26/2013 c1 riri
soo good, but a little sad..
1/15/2013 c6 breezygal07
Literally in tears. This is such a beautiful story. I usually hate these kind of fics(sad ones) but I decided to give it a try and I really loved it. I had made my own prediction of the end but was completely satisfied that it didn't end how I thought it would just because it made it so much more emotional and beautiful. (:
8/30/2012 c6 eckomoon
Wow. This was so so so good! So emotional. I cried my eyes out at the end. Beautiful bittersweet ending. I Loved the way the story developed. I miss S1 Chair sometimes. Chuck praying was amazing. You're a great writer! :)
7/24/2012 c6 audrispatrice130
a short but AMAZING story .I cried a little and i dont cry often. anyway you are such a good writer, i love your stories. hope you could write more
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »