FanFiction.Net
for Tanabata: An IchiRuki Love

3/20/2009 c1 1brown-haired-goddess
aw soo cute! nice job!
2/21/2009 c1 iloverukia141
OH BOY, U ARE SO SWET XD!

imdeathberry,please,write more,u're so kol!
11/18/2008 c1 ichirukifan13
i love this story!^^ it's so kawaii^^
11/7/2008 c1 rukiaichigo15chappy
this is the 6th time .i read this ,,

god ! so romantic !

aw ! hehe ..nice !
7/11/2008 c1 Shuu Sei-Rin
Deathberry-chan! *hugs*

I'm glad you promoted the FC here! :]

It's good that you share the tanabata love here.

And AddictedtoBleach, what is the matter with you? If you love Inoue so much, go and read a fic about her instead. Don't go spamming people's fic and claim ichiori is canon. Ichigo loves inuoe in his own way? What a JOKE. I'm lazy to fight with you here, cuz you're not worth it. I don't talk to ppl who waste my time. If you really want proofs,no problem. Churning out analysis and proofs about IchiRuki is already second nature to me.

yeah..I know I'm mean...but I m a absolute Ichiruki fan. If anyone here HATES my post, I'm sorry, but I m a rather straight forward person. *PEACE*
5/27/2008 c1 2crimsonamber
i like it so much!

its really sweet!. haha .

i love it . i never really like reading one-shot but this is really great!.

where did you get the story of tanabata?

waah! its a great idea of putting the story!

haha . i love all your stories!

specially the ones who cried love!XD

I agree with sarah! this is an ichiruki fic! if you dont want this pairing why bother reading it? and review about the story , not ur ideal pairing . pft!
5/27/2008 c1 7animefan28
Aw it was super cute! Nice writing and yeah, it was good! ^_^
5/24/2008 c1 greenpeppers
that was really sweet.I loved how u based it on Tanabata. When ichigo told rukia that hed always be there that was great AWESUM JOB!
5/20/2008 c1 calipalace
OH MY GOD..

that was pretty much the best thing ive read on fanfic so far..

yeah.

fav. author.

fav. story.

fav fav fav...

woahthat was just so good!

and it WAS NOT OOC.it was

PERFECT.

5/19/2008 c1 5Lost Angel III
you know, i almost forgot this wonderful story. but thanks to you i finally remembered it. i loved it. more soon 'kay? ♥

~L.A.03♪
5/18/2008 c1 8TrainOfThought15
Color Blind! Walang black na sun! Kung ayaw mo ng ichihime, edi ichiSen na lang! o Renruki! Hehehe.
5/16/2008 c1 Sarah
An enjoyable fanfic. I have a great time reading it ^^

@AddictedtoBleach: Your post lacked an actual review of the author's story. All you're saying is that you like Ichigo with Orihime, and that Rukia is too old for Ichigo, so therefore they can't be together? No offense, but WTF? You're not reviewing the fanfic at all. You're spamming! If you like the other pairing, that's fine. But criticizing the author's choice in pairings and highlighting your own doesn't belong in a review section for stories. Furthermore, I don't get it. If you don't like the IchiRuki pairing, why did you even read this fic in the first place? The author clearly stated that the story is IchiRuki.
5/16/2008 c1 lita dragoon
this was so KAWAII! I LOVE IT PLZ WRITE MORE!
5/16/2008 c1 icymist
aww i loved it!

good job =D
5/16/2008 c1 Amanda
um, im not trying to be smart or anything, but the seventh month is july
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »