for A Stand Up Gal

12/2/2020 c5 7GoatedReads
Nice you should continue this
2/19/2015 c1 77pbow
I just found this story and think "So far, so good" but I do have a question.
Why does everybody (The writers here on fanfic) describe Ron as a disparate puppy, or something to that effect?
Don't they know that that clingy pup will turn into a faithful canine as it grows up? One that'll do anything you ask and not beg anything in return. One that will stand beside you through think and thin.
A companion like that is very hard to find.
Just a thought
pbow
8/4/2014 c5 1rx4u
R u kidding me? That's it?! This has so much potential.
12/18/2012 c5 cluelessRJ
Good stuff but how will ron react to finding out that Bonnie likes him
5/23/2012 c5 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
11/27/2011 c5 6A Certified BAMF
amazing story so far. i really like the whole taon or ronra or whatever its called. tarraxron. there should totally be more of them.
4/26/2010 c1 1nekoken
Great story so far, can't wait to see more romance between everyone so please update soon
11/25/2009 c5 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good update, and nice to see at least one of Bonnie's sisters isn't a complete monster. Hopefully, Connie will not decide to get mad on her two siblings.

Keep the good writing.
11/11/2008 c4 21No Longer Alive Hearts
Okay, now you're just getting weird. I like it., but it's weird.
11/11/2008 c3 No Longer Alive Hearts
I don't know, maybe you're rushing the story. It's good, it just feels a little rushed.
11/11/2008 c2 No Longer Alive Hearts
Quite interesting. You are building quite well. My only question is, why Duff Killigan?
11/10/2008 c1 No Longer Alive Hearts
Well, well. A storng start. I would rad more, but I'm busy. All those stories to attend to you know.

As for comments, I like how resolute, yet subservient, you made Tara. I also am impressed that you have decided to be so straightforward with the Ron/Tara pairing. Of course, who am I to make such a comment? I'm probably going to right about pairings that people haven't even thought of (of course, that could mean that, depending on the number of people who read it, we may end up with a Ronapalooza by the end of the year).

My only true concern is your use of the Tara-vs-Bonnie about Ron debate. It's a very common motif, and if it is too big a weapon, it may turn off some readers. However, if you were to continue wielding it, a handsome way to do so is to have Bonnie feel something about Ron, also. I'm not saying it's required, of course. Your story is your story.

Later,

MasterofHearts1313
8/13/2008 c4 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good one!

My guess is that Kim's injuries were priority. That, or Killigan's island is in International Waters and can't get legally arrested.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing.

Keep the good writing.
8/13/2008 c4 25Samurai Crunchbird
Mr. Average...or shall I say, 'Mr. A',

It was an interesting way for the golfing to finish...with KP needing medical attention, Adam crushing on her, and Ron simply worried about his BFF.

Oh, sure...blame ME about the face, or blade, of the golf club! :*) Just glad to be of help...although I do not remember talking to you since my last review.

I look forward to reading about the date and why some strange man would leave Killigan on his island.

Wait a minute...was there more than one missle at the 18th hole? Just curious.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
7/8/2008 c3 9Captain Spider
really like the story so far.

I wonder how ron will react when he finds out both tara and bonnie like him.

only idea i can offer for the next chapter is that ron and kims escape is thanks to rufas.
26 Page 1 2 Next »