for Kingdom Hearts 3: Dark Retribution

10/19/2008 c4 9XthirteenX
lol lucian sounds like the joker from the new batman movie!
8/3/2008 c5 3luvablenerd
Ah, Riku was a jerk, but I love him anyway!

Sora poked Kairi's head to wake her up! (I don't know why I think that is so cute, but I do!)

It sounds like a good movie!

Riku said he was sorry!

Another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one (whatever story it may be from)
8/2/2008 c5 29Immortal Fallen Angel
*pouts* Riku's not that bad... *is a Riku fangirl* o well! explosions! yay! ^^ update soon!
7/29/2008 c4 4ribbonsandlace
oh no! Sora! I hope that hes not gonna be a heartless again...that would suck...poor kairi, shes gonna have to be the damzel in distress AGAIN.

Anyways, nice chappy and please update soon.

~Abi
7/17/2008 c1 2Doxkid
Trite.

the parenthesis in the story break it's flow.

Kairi doesn't seem particularly threatening, flowery keyblade, or not.

Riku never seemed like the type to be bossed around.

Sora is too easily manipulated.

Spelling errors. Or word confusings...you chose.

I dont exactly understand what power their parents would have over them, what with the years of semi suicidal, comstant fights for their lives.

Exactly how much progress could Kairi have made in the few weeks they've been back? She doesn't have any of the prior experience with fighting ANY of the other destiny island children had, since she never fought with any kind of weapon. Selphy, on the other hand, might be capable of something.

I'm not sre if i dislke kairi, dislike your kairi, or dislike this story.

Nevermind, i read ahead a bit, and it's mostly just this story.

I rate this:

3/10

With fluffiness

Lord DOxkid
7/17/2008 c4 KiyomiUchiha17
great story! its very interesting! cant wait to read more! update soon and keep up the great work! ^^
7/15/2008 c4 16Mooncry
Lucian is insane...
7/14/2008 c4 3luvablenerd
Do whatever you need to get over your writer's block. I'm actually eager to see what kind of AU you would write!

I think Lucian is creepy!

The "certain indeviduals" that Lucian has passion for, would one of them be Maria?

Keep it up! See you next chapter!
7/14/2008 c4 29Immortal Fallen Angel
yayz! chapter! ^^ and now i have the mental images...i sank u for that... *eye twitches* and i say put it on hold! just dont wait three bloody months... that doesnt end well *sweatdrops* anyways im always here for help! update soon! XD
7/14/2008 c4 1Scorch406
Lucian's quite the psycopath. Trust me I've gotten images in my head of that battle. The only thing that ruins it is the fact that its a giant key that impaled him.

I don't mind if you put Heart of Darkness on hold. We all get stuck sometimes and a break usually helps stir up new ideas. Just return to it soon but take your time. If you want I could help you toss around ideas on how to start the chap but then again I'm not really good at that.

Great chapter and I'll stick with whatever you choose for Heart of Darkness.
7/14/2008 c4 7swiftwings13
I loved it! It didn't seem to rushed to me and I can't wait to meet the "new" Lucian. I liked the added touch about Lucian's past it added depth lol. Can't wait for the next update!
7/3/2008 c3 1Scorch406
The anonymous review from the first is from me. I don't know why it became anonymous.
7/2/2008 c3 2DeathBright
Damn, I was hoping for more. I don't normaly like OC's, but you made them like if they had already be in the game and was being brong back!
7/1/2008 c3 7swiftwings13
yeah a crazy psychopath is going after the golden trio and company! Should be interesting though dare I say that Lucian really likes the color red.

Nice chapter though Lucian seems awfully articulate for being insane. Nice descriptions and not too repetitive. Oh and I like how you brought Xemnas. Evil is always soo hard to kill. ^_^
7/1/2008 c3 29Immortal Fallen Angel
Amber: bored? ha! you werent bored when i- *mouth gets covered*

Me: no bragging! i enjoy living!

Amber: *removes hand* what? i was just gonna say when i kicked his sorry arse!

Me: ...or u kissed him!

Amber: ...*HINT of a blush appears* that was to annoy him! damn you!

Me: uh huh...and you already have meh POV on this!

Amber: yes...yes he does

Me: update something soon boy!
30 Page 1 2 Next »