for Kingdom Hearts 3: Dark Retribution

7/1/2008 c3 Guest
I have the comment box opened while I read this.

This mystery person sounds funny and 'kind'.

Aww Riku is breathless. I never thought he'd become speachless for anything but then again his hormones always betray him.

Ahahaha hormones are the explanation.

Lmao Xemnas mentioned the most annoying thing ever. Barney!

Maleficent wants to go out with Lucian. If only he wasn't a cookoo.

I'd say you should put this story on hold to start the AU but I don't want you to overwhelm yourself with to many stories at once. If you can do it then I'd say yes. You do a good job with your stories so I guess you could handle it. I think I just confused myself but you get the point, right?

Anyways I'm just trying to say you're doing a great job. Keep it up. And if you're wondering I haven't given up on my fanfic I just haven't had the time to type it which sucks cause I think its really funny and one of my best chapters yet.
7/1/2008 c3 3luvablenerd
An AU? That should be interesting.

I'm guessing Lucian is going to kidnap Kairi, huh?

I liked Xemnas's Barney line. I laughed so hard!

Another great chapter! This fic is getting really good!
7/1/2008 c3 16Mooncry
How did Barney get into this?
6/12/2008 c2 Mooncry
Ah alrighty. Speaking of rp, you haven't been on for awhile. So Maria is a White Mage huh?
6/12/2008 c2 3luvablenerd
Well, Dingo's nickname for Maleficent sure fits well...speaking of Dingo, he's got me major confused...also kind of worried (which is nothing unusual ^^)

Maria's nickname worries me too...maybe Riku has a reason to be suspicious of these two.

By the way, I loved the Sora/Kairi parts. They were cute!

I can't wait for chapter 3!
6/11/2008 c2 12Craxuan
Hopefully we'll see more of this.
6/11/2008 c2 29Immortal Fallen Angel
so u finally descided to update this huh? well it was good! XP and update soon buddy!
6/11/2008 c2 1Scorch406
They need to have a character like Dingo in kingdom hearts. That'd make the game even better. The name Maria reminds me of this very...interesting girl at my school with a special after school 'activity'. But your Maria is nothing like her. I see you don't like DiZ either. I always thought he was a creepy pedofile. Looking forward to the next chap and keep up the good work.
6/1/2008 c1 7swiftwings13
Very nice your writing really did improve. I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/17/2008 c1 1Scorch406
I think your doing a good job with sora and kairi's relationship. The new ocs are interesting too. Your doing a pretty good job. Looking forward to the next chaps.
5/17/2008 c1 3luvablenerd
Hi, Rogue! I like it! You are doing good with the personalities as usual, and I am really curious about who Riku looks like...

Is that another Ale? Yay! (this is completely off subject, but I just realized that in the other story, Ven doesn't know yet, does he?)

The fluff was very good lol.

I'm guessing that a wicked witch is going to attack very soon.

Keep going! See ya! Bye!
5/17/2008 c1 xMio.chan
this is really cool, keep it up!
5/16/2008 c1 4ribbonsandlace
Oh! This is cool! Im gonna keep reading this once new chappy come out! Yay! I love fluff, and the message you had Mickey write was very realistic concerning hte story and characters. I love it!

~Jishinibaka-chan
5/16/2008 c1 29Immortal Fallen Angel
lol! i love Dingo! XD and i wonder who this is Ale- person is! i honestly dont have a clue dude! and ur handaling that just fine! and Maria and Dingo roc! update soon! XD
5/16/2008 c1 16Mooncry
Ah. Very good. You may want to change Maria's personality a bit. I think she and Riku might be TOO alike.
30 « Prev Page 1 2