for No Need

9/23/2010 c1 Tonstaaar
Short? Yes. But very Larxel. I just wonder what Larxene did too Axel?And no not in that way for some perverted people.
5/12/2010 c1 3dragontamer16
short, sweet, nice!
6/3/2008 c1 22LifesLover
AH! I've been so derelict in my reviewing duties, huh? I is very sowwy, RoxRox... *sniff* I'm such a bad friend! Wah! Ok, now that that's out of my system...

Such a cute and, dare I say it, sexy oneshot. Poor Larxene, getting called Sparks and having her nose practically broken. Of course, I'm sure that Axel will make everything all better. Heheehhee. I'm such a dirty little girl, thinking of this sort of stuff. *giggle*

That was short but really good. It's good that you're getting back into writing. I see how many updates and alerts I've got in my inbox right now. *nods head* Well, it's good that you're getting back on track with your writing. I've missed it. I'm gonna go read everything else, mkay?

Hope things are going well for you right now, although I'm pretty sure they are since last I talked to you on dA.

Loves,

Lifes.Lover
5/17/2008 c1 5Shadoworgxiii
Who knew slammng a door in someone face can lead to such weird things. Its Short, but nothing wrong with that.
5/17/2008 c1 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Yeah, pretty short. But also pretty sweet, not to worry. How's Mum, Dad, and Roxas coming along? Now that you've returned (I hold nothing about your absence against you) are you going to update?
5/17/2008 c1 82KHwhitelion