for Aftermath

7/24/2008 c5 CherreeSherree
this is a pretty kool story...plz continue :)
7/23/2008 c4 30Jean Cooper
You know...I really like the interaction between them. I dunno why. She probably secretly wants to choke him anyways xD

You're so evil for cutting it off right there. I mean...I seriously wanted to see his reaction, but I suppose I'll have to wait.

Hopefully, even though she didn't want to talk about it, our charming blacksmith has come up with some ideas in case this situation arose. Till next chapter. ^^
7/21/2008 c4 9CinderDreams
This story is getting to be very interesting. Keep it up~
7/21/2008 c4 5Glass Labyrinth
cool chapter can't wait to read the next.
7/21/2008 c4 Hon Hon Laughs
You've just upped my fangirl meter in this slice of life fic. Keep up the good work
7/21/2008 c4 1ManitaMuerte
Finally a real-life sounding Harvest Moon story! Congrats, I like it.

That would suck and be totally embarressing...Well, see ya, and this is favorited.

-Skull-chan
7/21/2008 c4 1SunshineGirlx3
omg I LAWLed at Claire like the WHOLE time in this! hahahah! Poor Gray, this is going to be hard! Update soon! Amazing job once again!
7/21/2008 c4 14Adamante
Knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. I wonder what they're going to do about it?
7/21/2008 c4 2Sierralaine Walsh
Exciting! I love Graire.. :P And I'm loving the story too! Do update soon! :)
7/21/2008 c4 charliemarx
I will make you happy!~ *Throws glitter in the air*

Bad, bad Gray. That was the first thing that came into my mind.

Anyways, I can't wait to see how you twist the plot from here on.
7/17/2008 c3 9CinderDreams
Interesting. I look forward to see where this is going.
7/16/2008 c3 HajisChevalier
This is becoming a BIG problem for both Gray and Claire! D: I think it was already seen coming after...y'know..happened.

Can't wait for the next update!
7/16/2008 c3 14Adamante
Man! I wonder what's to happen with the pregnacy and all that. I can't wait to see what happens! Update soon!

-Dia
7/16/2008 c2 Adamante
I loved how everyone was congratulating him for not having the hat! Poor Cliff, no ones paying attention to him.

Update soon!

-Dia
7/16/2008 c1 Adamante
Great story so far! Should've known it had something to with Karen. Please update soon!
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »