for Aftermath

6/22/2008 c2 charliemarx
Cliff, yet again, gave me the impression he is emo. But that makes him cooler.

Yes, this story has lots of potential.

I just realised you updated 3 weeks ago. UPDATE SOON!
6/14/2008 c2 3FiyoriTakeshi
OMG this is soo awesome! You Rock!
6/10/2008 c2 Azublue
From what I read, your story has potential. A lot of it. Use it well. Good luck and I hope you'll update soon!

Note: the sprites are so adorable that adjectives fail me.
6/5/2008 c2 1SunshineGirlx3
You should make your chapters longer! This is a really good story so far! I love this pairing! Update soon! :)

-Jenna
6/5/2008 c1 SunshineGirlx3
I love this so far! It's good a really good story line, I can't wait to read more! :)

-Jenna
6/2/2008 c2 11Prologue
Wah! X3 I loved this chapter so funny with Ann offering him his dinner on the house for not wearing his hat anymore until Claire brings it of course and not only is Gray's dinner ruined but so is poor Cliff's.

I love Ann, she is usually used for comic relief... maybe I should write a serious fic about her. o.O Any who... please continue! I would love to know what happens next!

Prologue
6/2/2008 c2 13Kiminochi
Haha! Cliff is pretty cute. But anyway, that was really funny when people were congradulating him because he didn't wear his ratty old hat. I really like this story. I liked how Ann is so like herself. She's one of my favorite Mineral Town girls.

-Kiminochi
6/2/2008 c2 Mistress Dark Star
How cute!

Eh, poor Cliff!Nobody listens to him!

Another great chapter, great character, and I hope Gray and Claire can solve this!
6/2/2008 c1 Kiminochi
Yay! This is a really good story. Well, at least I think so though. I can't believe Claire slept with him! I'm a bit shocked really, but this is a good story and I want you to continue it!

-Kiminochi
6/2/2008 c2 HajisChevalier
~ Great! Keep it going! You made Cliff's personality very well.^^
6/1/2008 c2 30Jean Cooper
semi cliffie...no fun. Poor poor Cliff v.v...I feel bad for him, but I'm more curious about what will happen next with Claire and Gray. Very great start, and the plot is obviously picking up, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/29/2008 c1 Jean Cooper
xD I missed this when it got posted. Must have been on a day with a lot of update. Go GRAIRE! xD and...huzzah for Gray's...umm...nakedness! I hope you update soon ^^
5/20/2008 c1 11Prologue
It was cute! A bit short... but cute! And if you're going for short then its great. :D

Yes I love the Graire pairing... and I love how Claire reacts to the whole thing.

Cute. :3 Looking forward to more.

Prologue
5/18/2008 c1 9BrokenAria
:D

I like this one a lot so far.

Poor Gray, being kicked out leaving behind his UMA hat.

Hope he was dressed though, that sure would be hecka cold out.

:D

Looking forward to the next xhapter.
5/18/2008 c1 Hon Hon Laughs
Pretty interesting. So, did Claire go into the future for some reason and it turns out she's married to Gray in there? Or is this something else?
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »