FanFiction.Net
for Zero Tolerance

12/28/2012 c1 5Fifitheflowertot
That... was... so... hot. Coherent sentences not possible :P
11/10/2012 c1 Guest
I know you've already finished this series with the marriage proposal but do you think you could make one where yuki turns zero practically submissive. it would probably be when he has a fever to make him more vulnerable. It should stay her point of view because it would be interesting if we could see her reactions to touching him and how he would look delisous
7/5/2012 c1 Manga-Fan-4-Eve
I was just bout to log off before I read this and totally fell in love with this story, true story.
3/18/2012 c1 19Somber Secrets
So I will have to admit... that was the best Zeki fic I have ever read. This might change as I go on to read the other parts of this series that you are making but simply wow. You're style of writing was wonderful and there for not one word that would out of place.
2/29/2012 c1 DeletedAccount192470
oh... my... gosh... O_O Your story... was... EPIC~! Like... Woah! xDDD though its not like they can help it, all that unresolved sexual tension ought to go somewhere 8D Awesome job!
1/14/2012 c1 5SilverBellsWhiteWhistles
I love this one shot. Love it. Love it. Love it. Your detail is excelent, their acts are completely in character despite the fact that the author would never draw this, and even though they didn't get to third base, it was still amazingly steamy. I hope that I can one day write something as good as this xD.
10/27/2011 c1 5callingnightsky
Wowww. Holy crap. At the risk of sounding like a perv, I am so hot right now loll. Your knack for detail is unparalleled by many writers and I feel that this is one of the most important things in fiction (ie facial expressions, dialogue, body posture etc) I'm also surprised you were able to maintain the character's personalities so well. Kaname and Zero were spot-on really. Yuuki was good too, although I really can't see her swearing so much.

I am a huge Zeki fan and I was very pleased to read a fic with so much angst and conflict b/w the pairs...like there should be! And even though I'm a Zero fan, there is no doubt that Yuuki loves Kaname too.

Keep up the good work, there is no question why this one-shot has so many reviews :)
8/17/2011 c1 2Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit
This was cute! I totally loved it! I can see why it has a lot of reviews! SCREW YOU, KANAME! LOL. ZERO ALL THE WAY! I wish Yuki would just choose him already!

Anywhoo, great job!
7/26/2011 c1 5mjsweet86
OMG, this is so freaking good! Probably the best ZeroXYuuki fic ever! Brilliant! I couldn't stop blushing!
5/23/2011 c1 LATAS
Ohhhhhh that was fantastic. Everything I wish Zero had said and done... and you wrote it well and with class. And... ok, lets face it... my heart is racing and I'm feeling like a peeping Tom, but oh so nice! Can't wait to keep reading.

My favorite line, for the record? "So now you know why when it comes to Kaname Kuran, my tolerance level is the same as my name," Zero said smoothly.'
5/21/2011 c1 Sepsis
Oh my god. That was so perfect, I loved it!
4/23/2011 c1 21Serena Scarlet
My heart was beating the entire time. Oh my goodness, that was simply bloody fantastic. I loved the entire thing, especially how Zero and Yuki didn't REALLY go all the way, which is sometimes irrational and whatnot...you are an excellent author, my friend.
4/22/2011 c1 9xXthenextbookwormXx
And then he up and leaves, the idiot. Isn't a kiss afterward standard? Gorgeous, though. And utterly sensual. Damn... I want me some Zero! Yuki really should learn to share.
3/2/2011 c1 9CaM1LLe MaLfoY