FanFiction.Net
for Zero Tolerance

10/15/2010 c1 kiminoyukue
LOVED. IT. PERIOD.
8/31/2010 c1 13LoveBunni
I honestly thought that this was brilliant. I've read a lot of VK fictions, and this is by far the best I've ever read. I'll be proud to put this as my first favorite on my page.

At first I almost decided to not read the entire thing, do to the fact that I prefer to read fanfictions in third person point of view because it seems to keep the characters' point of views in check easier. However, as I continued reading, I realized that I need to back and re-read the first person point of view stories, because this was absolutely stunning. I had to stop numerous times just to wrap my head around what was happening, only to go back and read five seconds later because I needed to see what was going to happen next.

I applaud you. And even the title: Zero Tolerance. Amazing.

I still have the blush on my face, as well.

Sincerely,

Ana, EyesRolling
8/22/2010 c1 3MissTreason
Yay. ZeroXYuuki. :D
8/3/2010 c1 4Cieltsuki
This was really good! I liked it a lot!
7/23/2010 c1 Fueled By Sugar
That was probably the best Vampire Knight fanfiction I have ever read. EVER!
7/15/2010 c1 AccountInvisible
O/O

Yikes...that had to be one of the most descriptive lemons I've ever read...but that... didn't... mean that... I didn't... like it...

O/O

I CAN'T STOP BLUSHING!
5/14/2010 c1 4dancingprincess1093
THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST VK FANFIC EVER! It was very well written with everyone perfectly in charcter with lots of drama and description! LOVED IT! I will surely read your other Zeki stories. Keep up the amazing work!
4/15/2010 c1 4shiki-senri
One of the best ZeKi fics I've read(: Great work! :D
4/14/2010 c1 2januarys
Well, erm, wow!

I'm definitely happy a fellow author recommended you for Vampire Knight because holy cow this was incredible. The flow of the story was brilliant and the scene at the end, well my my, it's enough to grasp my attention and flash brilliant imagery in my mind!

That being said, your writing is amazing, bravo, bravo.
2/28/2010 c1 aquacrazy77
I loved it! Hot smex as well...can't get enough of it ^_^
1/2/2010 c1 7NinjaSheik
LOVED IT~! IT WAS AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
11/24/2009 c1 1SHMILYpuppy
Best vampire knight fanfic ive read so far, love the pair love the story, great job. :) please write more.
11/8/2009 c1 14WerewolfVampireWriter
I love your How The Rose Blooms series, and I think you should do a prequel on how Zero became a true vampire~ ^-^
11/3/2009 c1 17Browneyedmami
OMG that was hot! *fans self*
10/8/2009 c1 4alwaysmyoriginalsin
Speechless.

God, that was so frikking hot. The lust, the lust, the lust, and OH, the lust. You can just feel it. I can actually imagine a situation like this. Zeki just got a whole lot sexier in my book.

Great writing. I especially liked the description of the sunrise.

Wow, I just can't praise it enough.
174 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »