FanFiction.Net
for Dark Clouds, Silver Lining

9/7/2016 c1 thelukejohns
Well done. Really good fanfic!
4/3/2013 c1 7This is getting old
Goddammit Eel.
3/17/2013 c1 Explutus
You are truly amazing! Keep doing what you do! .
8/9/2012 c1 22ndbestdetective
this was very good. mostly in charicter and the whay you showed Bruce and Batman's way of thinking was clever. you should do more like this.
10/18/2007 c1 40Grendle1853
Very deep and good. I really enjoyed it.
9/19/2007 c1 24Protector of Canon2
Holy... wow... that's amazing.

Only issue I have is that I would have liked to see WALLY'S reaction to Eel's sophmoric humor.

I mean, he DOES think of Dick as his brother...
9/25/2006 c1 ItzAGoodThing
"Holy Friggin' Wow, Batman!"

THAT... was powerful.

Bravo!
5/14/2006 c1 4CosmicPotato2016
Hey, I thought this story was pretty good. It was a quick read, which I like. And I like how it expanded on a story that we'd all heard before, the origin of the Joker, but put a new dimension on it. The only thing that I didn't like was the end where Batman punched Plastic Man for the inappropriate sophmoric remark that he made. It trivilized the end of what had been a rather serious story. Other than that it was pretty good.
7/25/2005 c1 Kaos-Angel
the ending was funny..
7/12/2005 c1 400Amarin Rose
/In a theatrical sotto voice, he stretches closer and asks, "So did you and Nightwing ever really, ya know, do it? Guys hear stuff."/

Talk about taking his life in his hands... *snicker* A thankfully less tension-filled ending to a very wonderful story. You had me on the edge of my figurative seat wondering what was going on. :)
4/27/2005 c1 1TheTrinityJ
I think the ending was fantastic...how it has Plastic Man ask him a really stupid question and Bats punches him! Very batman like. The story was excellent and yes please do more on Bats because this one was excellent.

-TheTrinityJ
1/7/2005 c1 1VeltaIO
Great job. I liked this look at Batman and Eel
1/24/2004 c1 3Mia-Hood
You have a telent for capturing Batmans character, you even made him a bit more human. (Batman is my favorite.)
12/22/2003 c1 17Slayne22
K... so GI Joe is kinda slow lately and I wander over to search for fanfic on my long time favorite comic.. Justice League. And who do I find? Moon! :) Then I realize I've actually read this fanfic TWICE before and never reviewed it. So... let me say I really love it, Moon! Justice League is my all-time favorite comic, and the secret identity arc was such a great part of the newest series. You really captured all of the heroes in just the right way. Your in-depth understanding and knowledge of the heroes and their histories and circumstances NEVER ceases to amaze me. I'd love to see another JL fic from you when you have the time!
And... may I just SUGGEST to those who dislike Batworship... if it says BATMAN in the summary... how about AVOIDING the fic? Hey.. win/win for everyone then!
12/1/2003 c1 5Kendarath
lol, nice ending. good job :D
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »