FanFiction.Net
for Not Quite As Planned

2/7/2016 c1 13Tropicallight
LOL! I loved the character of Roselia. She was amazing and so is the story. Never read a story in which May was teasing Drew for coordinating skills.
6/18/2013 c1 rose
eventhough i read it lately i thoroughly enjoy it.
way to go..aqua
6/9/2013 c1 Skitty28
Mister Magikarp HAHAHA!
7/19/2011 c1 roselia
Im evil (that was hilarious )
7/5/2011 c1 2CelestialChica
When I read the summary I was like, 'Oh my god, I HAVE to read this!' I couldn't help but see how it would be if May was teasing Drew instead of the other way around.

I was laughing SO FREAKING HARD when Roselia was like, 'Ooh. And Drew makes a fumble. Can he save the play?' I was laughing everytime Roselia would say something. She's so hilarious in this story! I love it!

MISTER MAGIKARP! AHAHAHAHAHA! Sooo funny. I couldn't hold in my laughter! Your story is so fantastic and amazing and funny and-you get my point.

Roselia was so smart taking a video! And asking for KitKats at the end? Priceless!

Such an amazingly hilarious story! This is totally on my favourites page!

♪ManaManaphy
6/17/2011 c1 18writlings
Hahaha...that was hilarious! Good job! :D
8/7/2010 c1 1AlisonTexas
gosh... now i remember why i dont read fanfics when everyones alsleep. when roselia said `now, drew... how about getting me some kitkats?` i lost it. lets jist say my mom jist got threw yelling at me for waking her up with my laughing...

but whatever! Great story! i give it a 10/10 =D
5/26/2010 c1 Unknown
HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO FRICKING FUNNY!I LOVE THIS!
5/2/2010 c1 5Lightning the Fencer
I GOING to ship my usally beginning and say Every time I read this. I can't help and laugh. I Love that roselia is evil and that Drew doesn't have any comebacks
Lightning
4/18/2010 c1 LIGHTING THE HEDGEHOG
Roselia was right. It was absolutely hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing
4/3/2010 c1 Kalie
YES FINALLY SOMEONE HAD MAY BEAT DREW XD you're my hero :D

I love Roselia's comments, they're HILARIOUS!

Keep on rockin'!

-Kalie =]
9/27/2009 c1 14animeotakupooh
that was so funny! i never imagined the tables being turned on drew. great story!
9/20/2009 c1 Butterfly217
*wiping eyes after laughing for about 30 minutes*

INSTANT FAVE!
8/21/2009 c1 5hisuigreen
This was cute and funny. I love how you used Roselia as a kind of narrator. LOL at the end ;). This fanfic gives a warm feeling, even though it's not completely fluff.
6/4/2009 c1 rs
now drew how about buying me some kit kats? LOL
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »