for Harry Potter and the Red Dawn

11/28/2012 c28 12SilverPotion205
Amazing:) I loved it. I saw this was updated in my inbox, and I was like, Yes!:D Woo!. xD Can't wait to see what the bombshell is:) Glad I got to see all the characters. I definitely missed them:) lol. Keep up the amazing work. Loved it:)
7/15/2012 c27 midnightangel09
0.O i think i just got chills *shivers walks off to grab a blanket* woah i.i.i LOVE THIS STORY! *sits in a chair with hot coco* plz update soon i dnt think i can take the suspense for the next chapter! _
7/15/2012 c2 midnightangel09
i think im in love you have some of my songs i have in my beast mode play list GAH! its like you can read my mind! *gasp for air* ok ok breath on to the next chapter WOOOOOOOOOO!
12/19/2011 c27 SilverPotion205
Loved the chapter! :) I thought Draco was actually dark for a second though. And I'm glad Snape is good too. :) I can't wait to see how everyone reacts when Draco returns home. Especially Ginny. And was the Lion Jason? Hmm... can't wait read more! Your an amazing author.

~S.Potion
9/6/2011 c26 SilverPotion205
Wow. That was really good! I loved the part with the dragon in the beginning. And the helmet! Your story is just so amazing. It never gets boring and there's always something happening next. It's really good! Your an awesome author.

~Silver

(Harmony)
6/27/2011 c25 1MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
Cool chapter! I really hope Alice doesn't become a werewolf now though... cause that would be horrible. I can't wait until the day that they kill Fenrir. Awesome chapter, can't wait to read more. :D Hopefully updates are going to come faster...? Maybe..? Hopefully...? Lol i sure hope so because I really like this story and it sucks having to wait to long. but if the wait means awesome chapters like this, then i guess it's worth it. haha. Keep up the awesome work!

6/27/2011 c25 12SilverPotion205
Oh no! Is Alice going to turn into a werewolf? I hope not. And when Harry and Cho were undressing, I was like, oh come on! Just do it! haha... But when they both said "I love you" but didn't really mean it I was like... You both are idiots... haha. This chapter was good! I was soo excited when I saw you had updated. This story is amazing so far. It's one of the best of it's kind on here. Just awesome.

~Harmony is Key
4/2/2011 c24 1MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
Draco, I hope you know what your doing.
4/2/2011 c23 MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
Amazing! I can't believe Harry and Cho actually got in the dragons mouth though. Are they crazy? I wonder what Jasons grandparents are going to be like. Can't wait to find out! Awesome chapter. You are an amazing author. Keep up the good work!

4/2/2011 c22 MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
Loved the chapter! So Cho doesn't want to get married yet... :( at least they're working on things. And the last of the orbs have revealed themselves. Alices was kinda creepy... especially the part where the profecy was you, "You are the key." Weeeird... And Ginny's was kinda creepy too.. ALmost caught up too.. just two more chapters until i'm caught up with everyone. Yay! lol.. These chapters a really interesting. Can't wait to read more.

4/2/2011 c21 MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
What? What are you talking about you crazy person! What do you mean not all eight will return? You had better be wrong. So wrong!
4/2/2011 c20 MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
Is everyone starting to like different people? I mean, first with Harry and Hermione. Then we find out Cho still loves Cedric, and now Jasons looking at other girls too? What? It's cool how their all going to the four different schools. And what is the family secret? It keeps getting mentioned, but Alice nor Jason ever talks about it. I'm soo dying to know what it is. Can't wait to find out. Awesome story.

4/2/2011 c19 MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
So glad I wasn't reading this the same time as everyone else because I don't know if I would have been able to wait to find out what happens to Ron. Hopefully he survives. I'm guessing somebody bursts into the room and saves him. Well, thats what I'm hoping anyway lol.. Loved the chapter. Now I'm going to go find out what happens with Ron.

4/2/2011 c18 MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
Go Ron! Yay! Now maybe they will realize that what their doing is WRONG! So wrong. Hopefully he doesn't tell though because that would only force Harry and Cho more apart and would cause Jason to be even more angry. Both of those things being very, very bad. Can't wait to read more. This story just keeps on getting more intense as I read each chapter. So amazing. You are an awesome author. Almost caught up! :)

4/2/2011 c17 MyTwistedAndWarpedMind
Jason caught the snitch before Harry again? But... harry is the better seeker... I just can't get that out of my head. It's so weird. I guess thats what makes your story so different. Along with a bunch of other things lol. The scene at the beginning with Jason pretending to be mad and then congratulating Ron.. Hilarious. lol, loved the chapter.. but poor Draco, having to choose between his mother and father, his fiancee and the life he's always known... tough.. Hopefully he picks his mother and fiancee.. please. lol. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.

66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »