FanFiction.Net
for A new beginning

11/25/2020 c1 IloveanimeandNezuko
Please update this, it’s good!
4/13/2013 c6 heavansick
very nice plot, but i hope you haven't stop writing!
11/11/2012 c6 narusasuforever1
Please continue its really I wanna know what happens next _
7/7/2010 c1 3ShadowsEve
THE 4TH SEALED KYUUBI INSIDE NARUTO NOT THE 3RD YOU GOT IT FLIPED AROUND
10/2/2009 c1 3SaphireWhiteWolf
the first thing I noticed, was that you said that the 3rd sealed Kyuubi within Naruto. making it sound like the 4th's alive. then you go on to say that the 3rds still alive. I'm certain that you are aware of this, but you should probably fix that, so you dont have to deal with a whole crapload of reviews that have that as the first thing they say.
12/23/2008 c6 1icekrim91
Man, i love your fic. I love the whole concept of the story. Can't wait to read more chapters from this fic. I totally love it.

Rock on
10/24/2008 c1 Chaos728
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
10/20/2008 c6 Kerensky02
good chapter. Keep it up
10/14/2008 c6 God of lightning
If you are confused about the paring Just rewirte the story but make sure that ever thing is in the right palce and do a InoNaruSaku story. If you look in the seach engines for Naruto x Ino x Sakura you will on see 15 or less story.
10/13/2008 c6 ej
good story. You've a good feel for how the chapters should be paced. I'm personally a narusaku fan, but I'm interested to see what you do with the characters. Keep up the good work.
7/25/2008 c5 Drk Kitsune
I just started reading this story and it is great. I can't wait to see where you go with it and what will happen when Naruto gets the curesed mark. Also I like Sasuke liking Sakura it will be nice to see him try to win her over and maybe get her in the end since Naruto has Ino. Please update agian soon I can't wait to see what will happen with Haku and Zabuza.
7/22/2008 c5 Kerensky02
nice a new chapter. I like it so far. thank you for the story.
7/20/2008 c1 eternal-uchiha
cool
7/20/2008 c5 ej
good chapter. I like the relationship between naruto and sakura. I think it would help fuel sauskes anger towards naruto. You have a scene of timing in the story. I've always been a fan of narusaku but I'm open to other pairings. keep up the good work
7/16/2008 c4 Kerensky02
Hmm. good story so far. I only thinking about, why Naruto would leave with Orochinaru. I mean Naruto don't strifr for power like Sasuke does. Pherhaps a spying mission. So far i really like this story and i hope you will update soon.
24 Page 1 2 Next »