for Treason

7/28/2015 c1 8Little miss AvatarX
OMG , LMAO! This was too good , I read this story on a regular basis and I can't believe I forgot to review it! It's honestly the sweetest, saddest , most loving and most dramatic story I've ever read in my entire life . It's just too good ! I can never get enough every time I read this and sometimes I wonder why does it have to stop there! I would so want it to carry on but oh well it was fantastic! Absolutely amazing work , great stuff . Well done!
3/14/2009 c24 5SavannahCullen
Loved every second of it, you did a great job with character development and chapter length as well as the plotline itself. GREAT JOB!
1/28/2009 c24 31kasplosion
... Over like over-over? I can't believe it! (:

This was a very nice ending chapter. I like it a lot becuz it wasn't so... conclusion-ish, youknow? It just happened. (: Awesome story. :D
1/24/2009 c24 17zutarakid50
So this is the last chapter of this awesome story. lol it just ended and I want a sequel XD

This chapter was really up beat which is my favorite ending for stories! The only really sadish part was Mai being exicutied but every thing else was sunshine, lollipops and rainbows!:D

Now Zuko knows Katara's pregnat and the dreams can begin! Only this time the're real!

So...does Zuko know that it was Ursa that killed Azula or no? If not, will she tell him in the next story?

The ends of stories are always bittersweet because it's the end of a story and all the charators are OK but at the same time, WHAT AM I SUPPOSSE TO READ? (can you tell I want a sequl?)

And please don't for get you're other stories! They're are a lot I would adore to have new chapters for!

Thanks for the epic story! See yah later!

You're #1 fan,

Kimono
1/24/2009 c24 1Pepipanda
Yay happy endings!

I like how you had there be long term effects of the lightning strike. It seems more realistic.

I also liked how you had Zuko find out about Katara's pregnancy. It was funny, yet really serious from Zuko's perspective.

Interesting ending. Looking at what is essentially like a court case (except, you know, the kind you get in a monarchy), that had circumstances that mirrored Zuko's own life.

Well, I'll be looking forward to more great writing from you.

Great job!

Pepipanda
1/24/2009 c24 23Leaving-My-Mark
That was a nice ending to the story. I'm glad it was a happy ending. Aww, Asamiya has a crush!

I spotted some missing letters and a couple missing words, so you might want to go back and look this chapter over and edit it.

I enjoyed this story.

1/23/2009 c24 52Angsty Anime Star
Sad and beautifu. Wow. You portrayd Zuko so well and i love Asamya.So cute. XD I can't believe you exicuted Mai, not that she didn't deserve it. Great job and i can't wait for more.
1/4/2009 c23 1Owl-sama
Um, hate to brake it to you, but this is kinda getting old. I mean it kinda goes like this: OH NO zuko's dying! We can't save him! He died! Wait a sec! He's alive! Next chapter. OH NO Zuko's dying! We can't save him! He died! Wait a sec! He's alive!

Don't get me wrong! I love this story, but maybe you could think up new ideas?

And my favorite part so far, is Asamiya's anger. It was beautifully written.

~LA
1/4/2009 c23 17zutarakid50
Would you stop doing that? Really, Zuko almost dying AGAIN? But you DID display it very well. I was gonna be so upset if he died :(

I'm glad he's fine. And Azula's dead! Yippie! (I'm a little disapointed that Asamiya didn't do it but she still young and doesn't need that on her spirit.)

How dark: Ursa killing Azula... didn't see that one coming. And good for you for makeing Ursa fight insted of staying back with Kana and Hakoda! She's not defenceles.
12/25/2008 c23 Dragon Jadefire
Gah! You really need to put this in the Zuko Katara catagory. I want to find out what happens next!
12/25/2008 c23 23Leaving-My-Mark
Oh, nice battle scene! Thank goodness Zuko lived! I wonder how he will react to Katara being pregnant in the next chapter! I hope you update soon!

12/25/2008 c23 52Angsty Anime Star
I feel bad for Zuko. Get poisoned. Die. Come back. Get struck with lightning. Die. Come back. Find out your going to be a dad. Again.

Great story I really thought he was gonna die this time.Cant wait for more.
12/24/2008 c22 17zutarakid50
You..you...BITCH! You made it sound like Zuko was gonna die and made me all worryied! Why? You're so mean!

Not that I'm sad he's Ok or anything I just was scared...is all...

I'm glad Katara didn't heal his scar. I like it. And was Zuko said was pretty deep...but true...I would HATE if he became Ozai. HATE HATE HATE!

So when't Katara gonna tell him about the aby-bay? (baby in pig-latin)

Don't 'DUNDUNDUN' me! Whn does Azula get her ass handed to her? :P

I think I love your story too much :O
12/24/2008 c22 31kasplosion
For a second there, I thought he really was gone! (;

Merry Christmas Eve! :D
12/24/2008 c22 23Leaving-My-Mark
Yay! Zuko's finally healthy again! *cheers*

Uh-oh. Let me guess, it has something to do with Azula, right?

I can't wait to read the next chapter! It sounds like it'll be interesting.

97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »