for Oreos

8/13/2015 c1 SiL
Ahh... Just re-reading and reminiscing about life. Read this after reading your story Dementia and it feels so bittersweet. Kinda sad that you're probably not on fanfiction anymore (for whatever reason). Or maybe you are, haha, who knows. Just wanted to leave a comment, I guess. I'm feeling nostalgic. XD
3/12/2013 c1 3andysanime
Yes Miles, join the dark side that has cookies 3
8/15/2011 c1 Sheryl E W
I needed some fluff and this was perfect, so cute it made me smile :o)
7/16/2010 c1 26MattsyKun
Edgeworth playing World of Warcraft. He takes his online experience to court. 'nuff said. XD shame on Edgey for not knowing what an Oreo is! XD
5/3/2010 c1 21still.looking
HAHA why are they in the same office to begin with? XD

That was unbearably cute. Considering that they were adults and everything. XP
7/24/2009 c1 2Kiraddict
What! Edgeworth sure has missed out on alot! I can't live without oreos! Great story.
10/17/2008 c1 94DragonDancer5150
LOL - that was cute. Thanks for sharing! XD

DD5150
9/30/2008 c1 1DragonShine
The mental imagery for this is just hilarious. I remember being obsessed with street hockey and online gaming. Awesome! ^^
6/3/2008 c1 16Auryn Rei Evroren
Edgeworth WOULD be the one to need lessons in Oreo consumption.
5/26/2008 c1 9mochiusagi
aw cute!
5/26/2008 c1 1sillysinny
so random...yet, i can really see it happening lmao XD
5/25/2008 c1 9Little Pastry
I...I go into the Phoenix Wright fanfiction section for the first time in a while and then I see this. I really liked this, especially the bit about online gaming addiction. ;-;
5/23/2008 c1 27Luv2Game
This was cute. ^^ I liked it. And I loved Edgeworths' line about consuming them. XD I couldn't help but giggle. The thought of never eating an oreo... Poor Miles...

Very nice. It was an enjoyable read.
5/22/2008 c1 25Serena-chan1
Aw! This is adorable! ^_^
5/22/2008 c1 Freak0592
...HOW CAN A PERSON NOT KNOW WHAT AN OREO IS?

Seriously, they should make it a law that "every child must consume [blank] amount of Oreos before they graduate Elementary School", or something. Cases like EDGEWORTH are EXACTLY why a law like this is necessary... For the welfare of the children.

For some reason, when I read the part about street hockey and online gaming, I couldn't help but laugh... I remember going through both those phases when I was little...XD

Once again, great work; you are 3-for-3 with your amazing fics!

~Freak (Carly)