for Director's Cut: Damnit Sasuke!

8/30/2019 c1 Izanami118
It would be hilarious though if the camera crew didn't record any of it accidentally xDDD
1/22/2017 c1 xMidnightAngelx
I love this story! I also LOVE blackmail!
8/29/2016 c1 Guest
Greatest ending of all time. Although I still believe Sakura should've continued to question his sexual orientation.
8/18/2014 c1 floating on clouds above
Awesome!
7/12/2014 c1 princessrebelde7262
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!1

That was hilarious! Thank you I really needed that!
12/27/2013 c1 29seeking-out-sunshine
kawaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... *DIES*
7/1/2012 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
Utter crack. *chuckles*
1/15/2012 c1 lola1919100
that was nice :)
8/10/2011 c1 3TheLavenderHippie
HA! That was simply perfect! xD and when she said he should marry Neji, I pictured his hair out of it's ponytail and him wearing a pink sundress gazing dreamily at Sasuke for some reason, but then again who wouldn't cross dress for Sasuke? Awkward...

Uh... Good job! ^^;
10/8/2010 c1 xelectricskies
-insert fits of laughter-

ohohohohhh, i learnt a new word today - impervious. ;D oh yeaaaah.
6/4/2010 c1 1omgsam
5/30/2009 c1 Uchiha-Kirara
Oh.

My.

GOODNESS!

This was so friggin hilarious xDD

God, I can't believe it.

The thought of you blackmaling Sasuke and Sakura, making them do a movie, plus blackmaling them again totally crackedme up XD

If this "Director's cut" is already so awesome, I don't want to know how amazing the others will be.

Scratch that. I DO want to know!

And that's what I'll be doing now x)

U-K
4/13/2009 c1 13Puppet Chi
LOL LOL LOL XD

perfect humor...now i feel evil...BE MY MINION BWUHAHAHAH oops..sorry...(i'm high on leftover chocolate icing == pardon me) but yea awesome you should be the director more.

Oh yea, you should try writing lemons O.O...unless you have some serious thing against lemos, no offence then. but yea your language is exactely like me and my friends..

more Directors Cut pleasee